SnoreRx is an excellent mandibular advancement device that employs advanced technology in order to ensure a perfect fit and eliminate snoring. On the other hand, Zyppah is a revolutionary device that combines the technology behind mandibular advancement devices and tongue stabilizing devices for increased effectiveness. Find out which one may be a better choice for you in this detailed SnoreRx vs. Zyppah comparison.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
- Easy to clean
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Mark Fletcher on 09/28/2017This thing absolutely works. I've been using mine for three months now and I went from snoring like a freight train to total silence. I do really hate one thing about it though: the jaw adjuster self adjusts! I will wake up in the middle of the night and find that it has fallen out because somehow the adjuster will move and it no longer fits in my mouth. I wish I could glue it in place. I wish even more that SnoreRx would make a version that was fixed, no adjustment. There is another product that has that "feature" but it is not nearly as thick as the SnoreRx so it won't stay in at all.
- Submitted By Edward Mills on 04/15/2017Molding this thing was such a punishment but it actually works. I feel like a Marvel villain or something wearing it :D
- Submitted By Jacob Moore on 06/04/2018It took me a couple of days to get use to this device and my jaw felt a bit sore during that time. I was so focused on being comfortable I haven't even realized I stopped snoring in the meantime. I wake up revitalized every morning and my wife is finally able to get a good night's sleep too.
- Submitted By Nicholas Williams on 05/23/2018Zyppah is just a godsend! It helped me almost completely eliminate my snoring problem and I was really glad to see a product that was 100% made in the US.
- Submitted By Joe on 03/17/2018I listened to that damn commercial for over a year. My wife bought a bunch of different products to no avail. She once asked "have you heard that obnoxious Zyppah commercial?". Indeed and I thought it was a scam. I saw a report on NBC (I think) where it was the only device that worked. Still dubious, I thought, Let's try it because it has a guarantee. WOW! Not only did it stop my snoring (ask my wife), it also resulted in me waking up with energy I thought I lost due to my age. I'm sold and I am a scientist and a natural skeptic. This product works and it works well.
- Submitted By SnoreNoMore5 on 03/01/2018Zyppah has actually done the trick for me. I wasn’t optimistic when I first tried it because I used other aids that didn’t have the desired effect but it really helped me. I had some problems getting used to wearing it but everything is fine now. Kudos for the design.
SnoreRx is an oral anti-snoring device that supposedly stops snoring for good. Does this mouthpiece live up to the hype? Find out in our unbiased SnoreRx review!
Both devices use the boil-and-bite technology designed to allow every user to achieve a perfect fit. The fitting processes are not too complicated and only take several minutes. However, no matter which device you choose, you do need to be careful and do everything exactly as stated in the instructions in order to obtain the best fitting results.
SnoreRx is FDA-approved, which is a great indicator of the quality and safety of the materials used in its production. Zyppah is made of high-quality, BPA-free thermoplastic material, which makes it perfectly safe to use. In this aspect, it is more or less a tie.
SnoreRx comes equipped with the Flex-Jaw technology that allows you to adjust the device by 1-millimeter increments and the Posi-Lock feature that allows you to lock the device in the preferred position. Zyppah is also rather easily adjustable, but it does not allow you to adjust the jaw position.
According to the claims of the manufacturers, Zyppah can be used for 6 to 9 months while SnoreRx may be used for 11 to 15 months. However, in reality, the figures may differ significantly and we have found that Zyppah may actually prove to be more durable than SnoreRx.
The prices of Zyppah and SnoreRx are nearly identical and although they may seem a bit steep, they are certainly justified by the quality of the devices. Considering the durability and effectiveness of both snoring aids, we believe that you will get good value for money regardless of the device you choose.
Clearly, both SnoreRx and Zyppah are excellent anti-snoring solutions we gladly recommend. They can both provide you with a more than satisfactory overall experience, helping you solve your snoring problem for good.