SnoreRx is an excellent mandibular advancement device that employs advanced technology in order to ensure a perfect fit and eliminate snoring. On the other hand, Zyppah is a revolutionary device that combines the technology behind mandibular advancement devices and tongue stabilizing devices for increased effectiveness. Find out which one may be a better choice for you in this detailed SnoreRx vs. Zyppah comparison.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
- Easy to clean
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Daniel YoungGreat anti-snoring mouthpiece but the numbers are actually really hard to read for me.
- Submitted By Joseph Brown on 02/14/2019I’ve been battling with snoring for quite a while now. Tried 4 different mads and they either didn’t sit right in my mouth or simply didn’t work for whatever reason. SnoreRx finally let me sleep right until my time to get up and I don’t have to fight sleep at work anymore.
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Ronald Collins on 02/16/2019I bought Zyppah for our trip to Paris since I didn’t want to miss on the whole experience by waking up beaten to a pulp every morning. The most important thing however is that it works like a charm. As far as my wife is concerned, my snoring has been completely gone ever since we bought the mouthpiece. The back line did break through but it was completely my fault since I shouldn’t have cleaned it with toothpaste.
- Submitted By Cynthia Gray on 02/01/2019The mouthpiece works exactly as advertised but if you’re a restless sleeper like me you can count on it falling out of your mouth until you get used to it and develop muscle control to keep it in.
- Submitted By Raymond Murphy on 01/07/2019The mouthpiece was kinda uncomfortable at first and it made me droll a lot for like a couple of days but they were all just short-term side effects that disappear after your first week. The awesome design and me not snoring anymore however are sticking around for the long run.
- Submitted By Jacob Moore on 06/04/2018It took me a couple of days to get use to this device and my jaw felt a bit sore during that time. I was so focused on being comfortable I haven't even realized I stopped snoring in the meantime. I wake up revitalized every morning and my wife is finally able to get a good night's sleep too.
SnoreRx is an oral anti-snoring device that supposedly stops snoring for good. Does this mouthpiece live up to the hype? Find out in our unbiased SnoreRx review!
Both devices use the boil-and-bite technology designed to allow every user to achieve a perfect fit. The fitting processes are not too complicated and only take several minutes. However, no matter which device you choose, you do need to be careful and do everything exactly as stated in the instructions in order to obtain the best fitting results.
SnoreRx is FDA-approved, which is a great indicator of the quality and safety of the materials used in its production. Zyppah is made of high-quality, BPA-free thermoplastic material, which makes it perfectly safe to use. In this aspect, it is more or less a tie.
SnoreRx comes equipped with the Flex-Jaw technology that allows you to adjust the device by 1-millimeter increments and the Posi-Lock feature that allows you to lock the device in the preferred position. Zyppah is also rather easily adjustable, but it does not allow you to adjust the jaw position.
According to the claims of the manufacturers, Zyppah can be used for 6 to 9 months while SnoreRx may be used for 11 to 15 months. However, in reality, the figures may differ significantly and we have found that Zyppah may actually prove to be more durable than SnoreRx.
The prices of Zyppah and SnoreRx are nearly identical and although they may seem a bit steep, they are certainly justified by the quality of the devices. Considering the durability and effectiveness of both snoring aids, we believe that you will get good value for money regardless of the device you choose.
Clearly, both SnoreRx and Zyppah are excellent anti-snoring solutions we gladly recommend. They can both provide you with a more than satisfactory overall experience, helping you solve your snoring problem for good.