Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreMeds VS ZYPPAH comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
- Easy to clean
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
- Submitted By Ronald Collins on 02/16/2019I bought Zyppah for our trip to Paris since I didn’t want to miss on the whole experience by waking up beaten to a pulp every morning. The most important thing however is that it works like a charm. As far as my wife is concerned, my snoring has been completely gone ever since we bought the mouthpiece. The back line did break through but it was completely my fault since I shouldn’t have cleaned it with toothpaste.
- Submitted By Cynthia Gray on 02/01/2019The mouthpiece works exactly as advertised but if you’re a restless sleeper like me you can count on it falling out of your mouth until you get used to it and develop muscle control to keep it in.
- Submitted By Raymond Murphy on 01/07/2019The mouthpiece was kinda uncomfortable at first and it made me droll a lot for like a couple of days but they were all just short-term side effects that disappear after your first week. The awesome design and me not snoring anymore however are sticking around for the long run.
- Submitted By Jacob Moore on 06/04/2018It took me a couple of days to get use to this device and my jaw felt a bit sore during that time. I was so focused on being comfortable I haven't even realized I stopped snoring in the meantime. I wake up revitalized every morning and my wife is finally able to get a good night's sleep too.
Ideal for those looking for an affordable snoring aid that actually works, SnoreMeds is a mouthpiece that can allow you and your partner to finally have a good night's rest. It is made of safe, soft materials and can be easily fitted at home.