SnoreMeds VS ZYPPAH
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreMeds VS ZYPPAH comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
Best for mouth breathers
Best for chronic snorers
SnoreMeds can solve your issues with snoring and breathing by repositioning your jaw, pushing it forward. It uses the boil-and-bite method and features holes that allow you to breathe through your mouth. It is really affordable as well.
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
One of the best snoring mouthpieces on the market, Zyppah is a mandibular advancement device that has been proven effective by thousands of users. Made in the USA and clinically tested, it is a safe, reliable, comfortable, and customizable snoring aid.
- Easy to clean
Use code VALUE and get 10% off your order!
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD)
SnoreMeds mandibular advancement device is manufactured to last up to a year. However, the company recommends replacing it every 3-4 months for the safety and hygiene of your gums and teeth.
SnoreMeds is made of top-quality anti-allergenic thermoplastic. The material is 100% latex and BPA-free and approved by the FDA for medical use.
SnoreMeds comes in two different sizes: one for men and one for women. After choosing your size, you mold the device to your mouth using the boil-and-bite method. Note that the mouthpiece can be molded only twice, so take your time and follow the instructions to the letter.
With SnoreMeds mouthpiece, the adjustment period typically lasts from 3 to 5 days. If you are experiencing discomfort after 5 days, you should check your fitting and perform the boil-and-bite procedure again.
SnoreMeds mouthpiece is designed to support your lower jaw in a forward position. The device repositions your jaw by 0.1 inches, which is enough to keep your airways open throughout the night and ensure a natural airflow. If you are a tongue-based snorer, this device should relieve your problem the very first night.
SnoreMeds mandibular advancement device is cleaned with the provided spatula. You should also use a toothbrush and some toothpaste to clean the mouthpiece. Alternatively, you can clean it using a Polident tablet or mouthwash.
Potential Side Effects
SnoreMeds mouthpiece is known to cause:
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
Not Recommended For
SnoreMeds is ideal for mouth snorers and individuals who snore due to their tongue. It is not recommended for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
Men/Women: Single Pack – $46.95 Double Pack – $66.95 Value Pack – $94.95
SnoreMeds comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee. You can return the product within this timeframe and receive a refund, minus the shipping costs.
SnoreMeds does not come with a warranty.
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD)/Tongue-Stabilizing Device (TSD)
ZYPPAH mouthpiece is designed to last between 6 and 9 months, but it may last longer with proper use and maintenance.
ZYPPAH mouthpiece is made of a non-toxic, environmentally friendly material. It was designed by an experienced dentist to meet all safety and comfort criteria for its users.
While ZYPPAH comes in only one size, it is designed to fit the majority of users. It is made of soft materials that are easily molded, so all you have to do is soak the device in hot water and bite down onto it to achieve a perfect fit.
ZYPPAH anti-snoring mouthpiece may take some getting used to, especially if you have never used an oral appliance before. The company recommends wearing the device 1 minute at a time as often as possible. After just a couple of days, you should be comfortable wearing it all night long.
ZYPPAH mouthpiece attacks your snoring problem on two fronts. It advances your lower jaw, preventing it from falling backward as your muscles relax during the night. It also prevents your tongue from falling to the back of your throat and blocking the natural airflow. It works almost instantaneously.
ZYPPAH anti-snoring mouthpiece should be cleaned with the company's proprietary cleaner called SNAP. It features all three critical properties required for the safe use of the device: anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial.
Potential Side Effects
ZYPPAH mandibular advancement device is known to cause:
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
Not Recommended For
ZYPPAH anti-snoring mouthpiece was developed with both tongue-based and mouth snorers in mind. It is not recommended for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
ZYPPAH comes with a full 90-day money-back guarantee, which means you can return it within 90 days of your purchase date and get a refund. You get an extra 90 days if you also purchased the SNAP cleanser.
ZYPPAH does not come with a warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
- Submitted By Ronald Collins on 02/16/2019I bought Zyppah for our trip to Paris since I didn’t want to miss on the whole experience by waking up beaten to a pulp every morning. The most important thing however is that it works like a charm. As far as my wife is concerned, my snoring has been completely gone ever since we bought the mouthpiece. The back line did break through but it was completely my fault since I shouldn’t have cleaned it with toothpaste.
- Submitted By Cynthia Gray on 02/01/2019The mouthpiece works exactly as advertised but if you’re a restless sleeper like me you can count on it falling out of your mouth until you get used to it and develop muscle control to keep it in.
- Submitted By Raymond Murphy on 01/07/2019The mouthpiece was kinda uncomfortable at first and it made me droll a lot for like a couple of days but they were all just short-term side effects that disappear after your first week. The awesome design and me not snoring anymore however are sticking around for the long run.
- Submitted By Jacob Moore on 06/04/2018It took me a couple of days to get use to this device and my jaw felt a bit sore during that time. I was so focused on being comfortable I haven't even realized I stopped snoring in the meantime. I wake up revitalized every morning and my wife is finally able to get a good night's sleep too.
Ideal for those looking for an affordable snoring aid that actually works, SnoreMeds is a mouthpiece that can allow you and your partner to finally have a good night's rest. It is made of safe, soft materials and can be easily fitted at home.