Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreMedic VS ZQuiet comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Great effectiveness
- Quick fitting process
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable and affordable
- Comfortable to wear
- Extremely flexible fit
- Long-lasting & durable
- Medical-grade material
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal Snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gerald Hogan on 05/23/2018The mouthpiece itself works fine and it has definitely helped me whether through the allergy season. However, I'm pretty disappointed with the user support. They'll get you your answer eventually, but it took them way too much time.
- Submitted By Alexander Tran on 02/12/2018For a piece of rubber, it did wonders for my snoring problem. It took a couple of nights to get used to it since hey, you have a piece of rubber in your mouth. The bite-and-boil fitting went without a hitch and a device felt custom-made right from the get go. I know this sounds silly, but I noticed that I could dream again on the very first night I started using it. I no longer wake up during the night with my heart feeling like it's about to jump out of my chest. The only thing I would add is a bit more vertical opening and a slightly bigger air hole, but I can't complain with the way things are right now.
- Submitted By Amanda Lewis on 09/15/2017Not too comfortable but it works.
- Submitted By Richard Adams on 08/22/2017It seems that I haven't molded it right, because my teeth hurt like hell. Too bad, because I did stop snoring.
- Submitted By Julie Long on 02/16/2019Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Jack Henderson on 11/03/2018I bought this one by mistake and later realized I can’t use it with my tooth implant so be aware if you have them as well, this is not the mouthpiece for you.
- Submitted By Christina Foster on 08/29/2018Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Kevin Nelson on 06/01/2018On top of reducing my snoring, this device also helped me improve the posture of my lower jaw. My wife and I both got one and it worked perfectly for both of us. We wake up well rested and fresh, and we never wake each other up during the night.
Are you struggling with snoring and looking for a mouthpiece to solve your snoring issues forever? Take a look at our ZQuiet review in order to determine if this mandibular advancement device is right for you.