Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreMedic VS ZQuiet comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Great effectiveness
- Quick fitting process
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable and affordable
- Comfortable to wear
- Extremely flexible fit
- Long-lasting & durable
- Medical-grade material
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal Snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gerald Hogan on 05/23/2018The mouthpiece itself works fine and it has definitely helped me whether through the allergy season. However, I'm pretty disappointed with the user support. They'll get you your answer eventually, but it took them way too much time.
- Submitted By Alexander Tran on 02/12/2018For a piece of rubber, it did wonders for my snoring problem. It took a couple of nights to get used to it since hey, you have a piece of rubber in your mouth. The bite-and-boil fitting went without a hitch and a device felt custom-made right from the get go. I know this sounds silly, but I noticed that I could dream again on the very first night I started using it. I no longer wake up during the night with my heart feeling like it's about to jump out of my chest. The only thing I would add is a bit more vertical opening and a slightly bigger air hole, but I can't complain with the way things are right now.
- Submitted By Amanda Lewis on 09/15/2017Not too comfortable but it works.
- Submitted By Richard Adams on 08/22/2017It seems that I haven't molded it right, because my teeth hurt like hell. Too bad, because I did stop snoring.
- Submitted By Kevin Nelson on 06/01/2018On top of reducing my snoring, this device also helped me improve the posture of my lower jaw. My wife and I both got one and it worked perfectly for both of us. We wake up well rested and fresh, and we never wake each other up during the night.
- Submitted By Mark Young on 05/26/2018I've tried so many different snoring mouthpieces over the years and this is the first one that allowed me to move my jaw in my sleep without losing its effectiveness. For the first time, I didn't feel constricted and on natural while wearing a mouthpiece.
- Submitted By Isaac Pack on 01/19/2018I’m not sure how I feel about zquiet. It obviously helps, I’m not snoring nearly as loudly as before (I used to wake myself up), but just having this thing in my mouth all night, at first I seriously thought I was going to choke. It’s not that awful now, but it is still really unpleasant.
- Submitted By Julian Wilson on 01/18/2018I am not sure it fits my mouth well, I’m pretty certain it shouldn’t be this uncomfortable. I guess it is ok because it seems to work, but my mouth feels real sore in the morning.
Are you struggling with snoring and looking for a mouthpiece to solve your snoring issues forever? Take a look at our ZQuiet review in order to determine if this mandibular advancement device is right for you.