Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepTight VS ZYPPAH comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
- Easy to clean
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
- Submitted By George Petrosky on 04/07/2018Having been struggling with severe snoring literally for decades, I’ve tried pretty much every device out there. Right now Im using Sleep Tight mouthpiece device and I got to say Im pretty happy with it. It took some getting used to as it does with every new device, after all it’s in the mouth and it’s all so sensitive in there. But my snoring is definitely improving. We’ll see how it performes over time but for now Im confident I have found the solution for my snoring issues.
- Submitted By Kolinda Roberts on 03/05/2018My hubby got me this mouthpiece a week ago because my snoring was getting really intolerable. He had been sleeping on the living room sofa for almost a month and now he’s back in our bed so that has to count for something, right!?
- Submitted By Jacob Moore on 06/04/2018It took me a couple of days to get use to this device and my jaw felt a bit sore during that time. I was so focused on being comfortable I haven't even realized I stopped snoring in the meantime. I wake up revitalized every morning and my wife is finally able to get a good night's sleep too.
- Submitted By Nicholas Williams on 05/23/2018Zyppah is just a godsend! It helped me almost completely eliminate my snoring problem and I was really glad to see a product that was 100% made in the US.
- Submitted By Joe on 03/17/2018I listened to that damn commercial for over a year. My wife bought a bunch of different products to no avail. She once asked "have you heard that obnoxious Zyppah commercial?". Indeed and I thought it was a scam. I saw a report on NBC (I think) where it was the only device that worked. Still dubious, I thought, Let's try it because it has a guarantee. WOW! Not only did it stop my snoring (ask my wife), it also resulted in me waking up with energy I thought I lost due to my age. I'm sold and I am a scientist and a natural skeptic. This product works and it works well.
- Submitted By SnoreNoMore5 on 03/01/2018Zyppah has actually done the trick for me. I wasn’t optimistic when I first tried it because I used other aids that didn’t have the desired effect but it really helped me. I had some problems getting used to wearing it but everything is fine now. Kudos for the design.
SleepTight is being advertised as THE anti-snoring mouthpiece of 2018. Read our unbiased and accurate SleepTight Mouthpiece review in order to find out if this mandibular advancement device does the job.