SleepTight VS ZYPPAH
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepTight VS ZYPPAH comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
Best for throat snorers
Best for chronic snorers
SleepTight is an anti-snoring mandibular advancement device that is built to last while making snoring a thing from your past. It is a bite-and-boil product that is long-lasting and durable, with a lifespan of up to 30 months.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
One of the best snoring mouthpieces on the market, Zyppah is a mandibular advancement device that has been proven effective by thousands of users. Made in the USA and clinically tested, it is a safe, reliable, comfortable, and customizable snoring aid.
- Easy to clean
Try SleepTight Mouthpiece for only $9.95!
Mandibular advancement device (MAD)
SleepTight Mouthpiece can last for 6 to 24 months with proper use and maintenance.
SleepTight Mouthpiece is made of an FDA-approved material called Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA). It does not contain latex or BPA.
SleepTight Mouthpiece is easily customizable, with the entire fitting process taking just about 5 minutes. In order to an achieve optimal, customized fit, the boil-and-bite method is employed. The device can be re-fitted up to 4 to 5 times. It features the special dual laminate design that allows for greater flexibility and maximized fitting accuracy.
With SleepTight Mouthpiece, the adjustment period significantly varies. It can last anywhere between a few nights and 2 weeks.
SleepTight Mouthpiece’s effectiveness has been proven in clinical trials. The device repositions your lower jaw and thus keeps the oral airway open and prevents vibrations that cause snoring. It may not only reduce or even eliminate snoring, but it is also an effective solution for snorers who suffer from mild to moderate sleep apnea.
SleepTight Mouthpiece should be cleaned with a very soft toothbrush and liquid antibacterial soap after every use. After cleaning, the device should be thoroughly rinsed and left to air-dry. Once a week, the device should be cleaned with a denture solution.
Potential Side Effects
SleepTight Mouthpiece does not have any severe side effects. Relatively common side effects include:
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
Not Recommended For
SleepTight Mouthpiece is designed for oral snorers and snorers with mild to moderate sleep apnea. It is not suitable for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
$79.90 divided into two payments: $9.95 for the 30-day trial and $69.95 after the trial is over.
SleepTight Mouthpiece comes with a 30-day trial and money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days and receive a full trial price refund. The shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
SleepTight Mouthpiece does not come with a warranty.
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD)/Tongue-Stabilizing Device (TSD)
ZYPPAH mouthpiece is designed to last between 6 and 9 months, but it may last longer with proper use and maintenance.
ZYPPAH mouthpiece is made of a non-toxic, environmentally friendly material. It was designed by an experienced dentist to meet all safety and comfort criteria for its users.
While ZYPPAH comes in only one size, it is designed to fit the majority of users. It is made of soft materials that are easily molded, so all you have to do is soak the device in hot water and bite down onto it to achieve a perfect fit.
ZYPPAH anti-snoring mouthpiece may take some getting used to, especially if you have never used an oral appliance before. The company recommends wearing the device 1 minute at a time as often as possible. After just a couple of days, you should be comfortable wearing it all night long.
ZYPPAH mouthpiece attacks your snoring problem on two fronts. It advances your lower jaw, preventing it from falling backward as your muscles relax during the night. It also prevents your tongue from falling to the back of your throat and blocking the natural airflow. It works almost instantaneously.
ZYPPAH anti-snoring mouthpiece should be cleaned with the company's proprietary cleaner called SNAP. It features all three critical properties required for the safe use of the device: anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial.
Potential Side Effects
ZYPPAH mandibular advancement device is known to cause:
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
Not Recommended For
ZYPPAH anti-snoring mouthpiece was developed with both tongue-based and mouth snorers in mind. It is not recommended for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
ZYPPAH comes with a full 90-day money-back guarantee, which means you can return it within 90 days of your purchase date and get a refund. You get an extra 90 days if you also purchased the SNAP cleanser.
ZYPPAH does not come with a warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Baker on 02/04/2019Why didn’t I buy this mouthpiece ages ago??? Apart from not having to take long naps in the afternoon after waking up exhausted, my wife is also having a better night’s sleep and doesn’t have to push me to roll over every single night.
- Submitted By Emily Wright on 01/17/2019This mouthpiece is too big for me and I can’t close my mouth without a considerable effort when I put it in.
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
- Submitted By Ronald Collins on 02/16/2019I bought Zyppah for our trip to Paris since I didn’t want to miss on the whole experience by waking up beaten to a pulp every morning. The most important thing however is that it works like a charm. As far as my wife is concerned, my snoring has been completely gone ever since we bought the mouthpiece. The back line did break through but it was completely my fault since I shouldn’t have cleaned it with toothpaste.
- Submitted By Cynthia Gray on 02/01/2019The mouthpiece works exactly as advertised but if you’re a restless sleeper like me you can count on it falling out of your mouth until you get used to it and develop muscle control to keep it in.
- Submitted By Raymond Murphy on 01/07/2019The mouthpiece was kinda uncomfortable at first and it made me droll a lot for like a couple of days but they were all just short-term side effects that disappear after your first week. The awesome design and me not snoring anymore however are sticking around for the long run.
- Submitted By Jacob Moore on 06/04/2018It took me a couple of days to get use to this device and my jaw felt a bit sore during that time. I was so focused on being comfortable I haven't even realized I stopped snoring in the meantime. I wake up revitalized every morning and my wife is finally able to get a good night's sleep too.
SleepTight is being advertised as THE anti-snoring mouthpiece of 2018. Read our unbiased and accurate SleepTight Mouthpiece review in order to find out if this mandibular advancement device does the job.