Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepTight VS ZYPPAH comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
- Easy to clean
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Baker on 02/04/2019Why didn’t I buy this mouthpiece ages ago??? Apart from not having to take long naps in the afternoon after waking up exhausted, my wife is also having a better night’s sleep and doesn’t have to push me to roll over every single night.
- Submitted By Emily Wright on 01/17/2019This mouthpiece is too big for me and I can’t close my mouth without a considerable effort when I put it in.
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
- Submitted By Ronald Collins on 02/16/2019I bought Zyppah for our trip to Paris since I didn’t want to miss on the whole experience by waking up beaten to a pulp every morning. The most important thing however is that it works like a charm. As far as my wife is concerned, my snoring has been completely gone ever since we bought the mouthpiece. The back line did break through but it was completely my fault since I shouldn’t have cleaned it with toothpaste.
- Submitted By Cynthia Gray on 02/01/2019The mouthpiece works exactly as advertised but if you’re a restless sleeper like me you can count on it falling out of your mouth until you get used to it and develop muscle control to keep it in.
- Submitted By Raymond Murphy on 01/07/2019The mouthpiece was kinda uncomfortable at first and it made me droll a lot for like a couple of days but they were all just short-term side effects that disappear after your first week. The awesome design and me not snoring anymore however are sticking around for the long run.
- Submitted By Jacob Moore on 06/04/2018It took me a couple of days to get use to this device and my jaw felt a bit sore during that time. I was so focused on being comfortable I haven't even realized I stopped snoring in the meantime. I wake up revitalized every morning and my wife is finally able to get a good night's sleep too.
SleepTight is being advertised as THE anti-snoring mouthpiece of 2018. Read our unbiased and accurate SleepTight Mouthpiece review in order to find out if this mandibular advancement device does the job.