Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepTight VS SnoreMeds comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
- Submitted By George Petrosky on 04/07/2018Having been struggling with severe snoring literally for decades, I’ve tried pretty much every device out there. Right now Im using Sleep Tight mouthpiece device and I got to say Im pretty happy with it. It took some getting used to as it does with every new device, after all it’s in the mouth and it’s all so sensitive in there. But my snoring is definitely improving. We’ll see how it performes over time but for now Im confident I have found the solution for my snoring issues.
- Submitted By Kolinda Roberts on 03/05/2018My hubby got me this mouthpiece a week ago because my snoring was getting really intolerable. He had been sleeping on the living room sofa for almost a month and now he’s back in our bed so that has to count for something, right!?
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
SleepTight is being advertised as THE anti-snoring mouthpiece of 2018. Read our unbiased and accurate SleepTight Mouthpiece review in order to find out if this mandibular advancement device does the job.