All anti-snoring rings may look alike to the untrained eye, but the truth is that they vastly differ, especially in terms of effectiveness. This Acusnore VS Good Night comparison is designed to offer insight into the distinctive features of these anti-snoring rings and allow you to make your choice more easily. See which one of them better satisfies our criteria and constitutes the right anti-snoring solution for your needs.
- Surprisingly affordable
- No known side effects
- 3 acupressure activators
- Simple and convenient
- No discomfort or pain
- Full 30-day guarantee
- No dangerous chemicals
- Cheap and comfortable
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to copper or metal.
- Individuals allergic to copper or metal in general;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to metals such as silver, copper, and nickel.
- Individuals allergic to silver, nickel, copper or metal in general;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa Robertson on 05/27/2018The ring looks really nice and the pressure it applies never gets too uncomfortable. On the other hand, it only slightly relieved my snoring problem, so you shouldn't expect too much. It might help a bit but you'll definitely need an additional snoring a if you wish to stop snoring completely.
- Submitted By Danielle Spencer on 05/12/2018Honestly, I didn't expect much from this ring but it is definitely managed to surprise me. It didn't stop my snoring completely but it turned down the volume to an acceptable level. According to my husband, the results are definitely noticeable so you should be pretty happy with this ring unless you set on realistic expectations.
- Submitted By Ian Crow on 03/22/2018Looks cool and all, acupuncture and all that but I just can't stand anything in my nose.
- Submitted By FrancescoDiPietri on 08/16/2017Who knew that a tiny little ring can actually make you snore less? This ring works, not completely of course, but I definitely snore less.
- Submitted By Natalie Marshall on 06/01/2018I got the wrong size, so I had to send it back and wait for the replacement. When it got here, it was still too big for me even though it's supposed to be small. So, I never really got the chance to try it and test it properly.
- Submitted By Ralph Ferguson on 05/26/2018This ring definitely took its time with arriving. I've constantly sent emails to do company wondering where it was, so I got pretty frustrated with the entire process. Long story short, it got here in seven weeks, and I started using it right away. Now I don't know how it works or what happened, but my wife says I stopped snoring about a week after I started wearing the ring. She says I still snore now and then but the improvement is noticeable. Honestly, I never expected this would work and I ordered the ring out of pure desperation but hey, been quiet for almost 2 months now and going strong.
- Submitted By GoofyDoll69 on 05/16/2018This ring is very comfy, sometimes too comfy. Maybe I got the wrong size (but I don’t think I did) cause it often slips off my finger and I have to look for it under the sheets for hours. Other than that, very good product.
- Submitted By SammyHadid on 05/14/2018I love it that this ring doesn’t cause that weird greenish stain on the skin like other rings made of copper. It works okay, nothing too exciting, but it’s pretty cool.
Good Night Ring is an anti snore ring that stimulates acupressure and acupuncture points on your little finger associated with better breathing and sleeping. In this Good Night anti snore ring review, we explore this device's features, cost, and effectiveness.