Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this VitalSleep VS ZQuiet comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Easy micro adjustments
- Boil and bite fitting
- Treats sleep apnea
- Multiple customizations
- Comfortable to wear
- Extremely flexible fit
- Long-lasting & durable
- Medical-grade material
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jared Robinson on 06/03/2018I've tried countless mouthpieces, nasal sprays, chin straps, you name it. This is the only product that allows me to open and breathe through my mouth and as eliminates my snoring at the same time. My wife pretty much gave up at this point and we seriously started considering surgery they'll fix my snoring once and for all. This mouthpiece saved me from going under the knife and since I'm already used to wearing mads, it was pretty comfortable from the get go.
- Submitted By Dave on 02/25/2018I tried a few other attempts to reduce/eliminate my snoring. My wife was not sleeping well, which was not in my best interest. The vital sleep mouthpiece has totally eliminated my snoring. My wife is much happier in life now. The mouthpiece is a bit uncomfortable, but it doesn't bother my sleep. I actually sleep better now, since my wife doesn't wake me two or three times each night. This may not be the device that solves your problem, but if it does, then it's a great blessing. It's simple to set up and easy to use.
- Submitted By Rachel D on 01/16/2018Vital Sleep has changed my life! My husband has become a pretty consistent snorer now and we've tried other devices and recommendations, Nothing was helping....and then my friend - who's also got a snoring husband - recommended Vital Sleep and I can honestly say, it's changed my life completely! I don't find myself waking up all throughout the night to give him a gentle nudge because his snoring has virtually stopped. My sleep is 100% improved and it's made a huge difference in our lives! He's sleeping much better as well and it's also far more comfortable for him to wear which makes a big difference too, I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a significant other whose snoring is keeping them up!
- Submitted By Cashmere Jenny on 07/28/2016This device scared the bejesus out of me when I first saw the commercial, it just looked like some ET creepy instrument from movies. However, a couple my coworkers are using it so I decided to give it a shot. I have been using Vital Sleep for two weeks give or take a day or two and I am so happy with it. It’s not that uncomfortable and I imagine after a few more days it will be like it’s not even there. And my snoring (and my sleep) has improved by far.
- Submitted By Kevin Nelson on 06/01/2018On top of reducing my snoring, this device also helped me improve the posture of my lower jaw. My wife and I both got one and it worked perfectly for both of us. We wake up well rested and fresh, and we never wake each other up during the night.
- Submitted By Mark Young on 05/26/2018I've tried so many different snoring mouthpieces over the years and this is the first one that allowed me to move my jaw in my sleep without losing its effectiveness. For the first time, I didn't feel constricted and on natural while wearing a mouthpiece.
- Submitted By Isaac Pack on 01/19/2018I’m not sure how I feel about zquiet. It obviously helps, I’m not snoring nearly as loudly as before (I used to wake myself up), but just having this thing in my mouth all night, at first I seriously thought I was going to choke. It’s not that awful now, but it is still really unpleasant.
- Submitted By Julian Wilson on 01/18/2018I am not sure it fits my mouth well, I’m pretty certain it shouldn’t be this uncomfortable. I guess it is ok because it seems to work, but my mouth feels real sore in the morning.
Are you struggling with snoring and looking for a mouthpiece to solve your snoring issues forever? Take a look at our ZQuiet review in order to determine if this mandibular advancement device is right for you.