Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this VitalSleep VS SnoreMeds comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Easy micro adjustments
- Boil and bite fitting
- Treats sleep apnea
- Multiple customizations
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jared Robinson on 06/03/2018I've tried countless mouthpieces, nasal sprays, chin straps, you name it. This is the only product that allows me to open and breathe through my mouth and as eliminates my snoring at the same time. My wife pretty much gave up at this point and we seriously started considering surgery they'll fix my snoring once and for all. This mouthpiece saved me from going under the knife and since I'm already used to wearing mads, it was pretty comfortable from the get go.
- Submitted By Dave on 02/25/2018I tried a few other attempts to reduce/eliminate my snoring. My wife was not sleeping well, which was not in my best interest. The vital sleep mouthpiece has totally eliminated my snoring. My wife is much happier in life now. The mouthpiece is a bit uncomfortable, but it doesn't bother my sleep. I actually sleep better now, since my wife doesn't wake me two or three times each night. This may not be the device that solves your problem, but if it does, then it's a great blessing. It's simple to set up and easy to use.
- Submitted By Rachel D on 01/16/2018Vital Sleep has changed my life! My husband has become a pretty consistent snorer now and we've tried other devices and recommendations, Nothing was helping....and then my friend - who's also got a snoring husband - recommended Vital Sleep and I can honestly say, it's changed my life completely! I don't find myself waking up all throughout the night to give him a gentle nudge because his snoring has virtually stopped. My sleep is 100% improved and it's made a huge difference in our lives! He's sleeping much better as well and it's also far more comfortable for him to wear which makes a big difference too, I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a significant other whose snoring is keeping them up!
- Submitted By Cashmere Jenny on 07/28/2016This device scared the bejesus out of me when I first saw the commercial, it just looked like some ET creepy instrument from movies. However, a couple my coworkers are using it so I decided to give it a shot. I have been using Vital Sleep for two weeks give or take a day or two and I am so happy with it. It’s not that uncomfortable and I imagine after a few more days it will be like it’s not even there. And my snoring (and my sleep) has improved by far.
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece is one of the few MADs that allow for double customization through boil-and-bite fitting and micro-adjustments. Read our thorough analysis of the device and learn what snorers have to say about it in user-written VitalSleep reviews.