All anti-snoring rings may look alike to the untrained eye, but the truth is that they vastly differ, especially in terms of effectiveness. This The Fire At Will VS AntiSnor comparison is designed to offer insight into the distinctive features of these anti-snoring rings and allow you to make your choice more easily. See which one of them better satisfies our criteria and constitutes the right anti-snoring solution for your needs.
- No pain or discomfort
- Therapeutic copper
- Without side effects
- Comfortable and cheap
- Easy to use & looks great
- Extremely comfortable
- No side effects whatsoever
- Comes in different sizes
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to copper.
- Individuals allergic to copper;
- Individuals under the age of 18;
- Pregnant women;
- Individuals who have a heart pacemaker or some other electrical device fitted;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to nickel;
- Unspecified reactions in individuals suffering from heart disease.
- Individuals with a history of heart disease;
- Substantially overweight individuals;
- Infants or children;
- Individuals with sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alexandra Palmer on 05/05/2018We bought this ring to try and stop my husband's snoring since he started waking me several times every single night. The ring looks okay, it's some kind of metal, and it arrived quickly and in good shape. My husband has been using it for around a month now and need didn't do much for his snoring. It didn't fit the way we taught it would, so that may have something to do with it, but bottom line, he still wakes me a couple of times a night.
- Submitted By GianniPhilippakis on 03/17/2018This ring stains my finger. I go to work with a grey-green patch of skin on my pinkie, I look ridiculous. But at least my wife doesn’t elbow me all night long…
- Submitted By AmandaBrown on 02/21/2018What a terrific little ring! I love my Good Night antisnore ring! Acupressure is real, you guys! I know I don’t have to but I wear this ring all day long. I just like the way it looks on my finger.
- Submitted By JoeFromBoston on 07/12/2017This is a very good product. I don’t know how exactly, but these acupressure thingies made me snore less than ever. I mean, nothing will ever cure snoring for me, I know that, but now I definitely snore less.
- Submitted By Coleen Mason on 06/07/2018I was sooo surprised when it worked to my husband. At 1st night, no snoring at all! But on the 4th night, he’s snoring again and on the 5th night, he’s not. So I’m confused now.. maybe the ring only works when its worn properly, i dont know.. i just hope that the ring will work for good or else, goodluck to me!?
- Submitted By Lawrence Fields on 05/24/2018I give this ring two stars because it looks really fancy. Other than that, it definitely didn't work for me and didn't affect my snoring problem whatsoever.
- Submitted By Marilyn Hawkins on 05/11/2018I bought two of these, one for my husband and the other for my daughter's boyfriend. Honestly, I can't really tell if it works or not. My daughter says her boyfriend stopped sounding like a freight train, but I don't see any improvements when it comes to my husband. So, I guess you can call it hit and miss product, it'll work for somebody and be completely useless for somebody else.
- Submitted By KurtMannenfeldt on 02/15/2018These rings are actually quite elegant. They go well with my wedding band. I wear two because I feel like just one doesn’t do it for me.
The Fire At Will Ring is an anti-snoring aid that combines magnetism with acupressure. When worn on your little finger, the ring constantly applies pressure to certain vital points. Read our review to learn all the benefits of this little device.