SnoreRx VS ZQuiet
Our rigorous tests and the experience of numerous users have shown that ZQuiet and SnoreRx are among the finest anti-snoring solutions currently available on the market. That is why, when the time comes to choose one of them, the decision seems almost impossible to make. Luckily, this detailed and objective ZQuiet vs. SnoreRx comparison can help you quickly find out which device is ever so slightly better than its alternative.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
- Comfortable to wear
- Extremely flexible fit
- Long-lasting & durable
- Medical-grade material
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Daniel YoungGreat anti-snoring mouthpiece but the numbers are actually really hard to read for me.
- Submitted By Joseph Brown on 02/14/2019I’ve been battling with snoring for quite a while now. Tried 4 different mads and they either didn’t sit right in my mouth or simply didn’t work for whatever reason. SnoreRx finally let me sleep right until my time to get up and I don’t have to fight sleep at work anymore.
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Julie Long on 02/16/2019Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Jack Henderson on 11/03/2018I bought this one by mistake and later realized I can’t use it with my tooth implant so be aware if you have them as well, this is not the mouthpiece for you.
- Submitted By Christina Foster on 08/29/2018Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Kevin Nelson on 06/01/2018On top of reducing my snoring, this device also helped me improve the posture of my lower jaw. My wife and I both got one and it worked perfectly for both of us. We wake up well rested and fresh, and we never wake each other up during the night.
Are you struggling with snoring and looking for a mouthpiece to solve your snoring issues forever? Take a look at our ZQuiet review in order to determine if this mandibular advancement device is right for you.
With ZQuiet, there is no fitting process, as one size fits all. There is no molding of any kind and you can use it straight from the box. Due to the absence of a fitting process, it may happen that the device does not fit quite right, but it is rather unlikely.
SnoreRx does require molding, which is executed with the use of boil-and-bite technology. The process, which is not complicated, ensures the best possible fit.
Both ZQuiet and SnoreRx are FDA-approved, which means that they are safe to use and the materials used to make the devices are of high quality. Therefore, both devices have received the highest scores in terms of material quality.
ZQuiet is not adjustable, as it is made to fit any jaw. On the other hand, it does come in two sizes, one for mild snoring and one for more serious snoring problems.
SnoreRx is known for its amazing adjustability. By employing unique, advanced technologies, it offers you the possibility to make micro-adjustments and allows you to lock the device in the position that suits you best.
ZQuiet is not famous for its longevity. In most cases, a single device lasts for several months. Still, with proper maintenance and without teeth grinding, it may even last for nearly a year.
SnoreRx device should last for 11 to 15 months. Once again, we have to stress that the lifespan of mandibular advancement devices is affected by a number of factors, including but not limited to sleep bruxism and maintenance.
SnoreRx is a bit pricier than ZQuiet. It is also important to note that with ZQuiet, you get two devices, one in each size, which makes it even more affordable.
It is quite hard to say which of these two devices provides a better overall experience, as they are both excellent anti-snoring solutions, no matter how you look at them.