VitalSleep and SnoreRx are quite similar in more than one aspect, which is why users often have a hard time choosing between them. However, they may prove to be a lot more different than you initially believed. This VitalSleep vs. SnoreRx comparison will show you exactly what makes one of these solutions better than the other and allow you to quickly reach your decision.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
- Easy micro adjustments
- Boil and bite fitting
- Treats sleep apnea
- Multiple customizations
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Mark Fletcher on 09/28/2017This thing absolutely works. I've been using mine for three months now and I went from snoring like a freight train to total silence. I do really hate one thing about it though: the jaw adjuster self adjusts! I will wake up in the middle of the night and find that it has fallen out because somehow the adjuster will move and it no longer fits in my mouth. I wish I could glue it in place. I wish even more that SnoreRx would make a version that was fixed, no adjustment. There is another product that has that "feature" but it is not nearly as thick as the SnoreRx so it won't stay in at all.
- Submitted By Edward Mills on 04/15/2017Molding this thing was such a punishment but it actually works. I feel like a Marvel villain or something wearing it :D
- Submitted By Jared Robinson on 06/03/2018I've tried countless mouthpieces, nasal sprays, chin straps, you name it. This is the only product that allows me to open and breathe through my mouth and as eliminates my snoring at the same time. My wife pretty much gave up at this point and we seriously started considering surgery they'll fix my snoring once and for all. This mouthpiece saved me from going under the knife and since I'm already used to wearing mads, it was pretty comfortable from the get go.
- Submitted By Dave on 02/25/2018I tried a few other attempts to reduce/eliminate my snoring. My wife was not sleeping well, which was not in my best interest. The vital sleep mouthpiece has totally eliminated my snoring. My wife is much happier in life now. The mouthpiece is a bit uncomfortable, but it doesn't bother my sleep. I actually sleep better now, since my wife doesn't wake me two or three times each night. This may not be the device that solves your problem, but if it does, then it's a great blessing. It's simple to set up and easy to use.
- Submitted By Rachel D on 01/16/2018Vital Sleep has changed my life! My husband has become a pretty consistent snorer now and we've tried other devices and recommendations, Nothing was helping....and then my friend - who's also got a snoring husband - recommended Vital Sleep and I can honestly say, it's changed my life completely! I don't find myself waking up all throughout the night to give him a gentle nudge because his snoring has virtually stopped. My sleep is 100% improved and it's made a huge difference in our lives! He's sleeping much better as well and it's also far more comfortable for him to wear which makes a big difference too, I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a significant other whose snoring is keeping them up!
- Submitted By Cashmere Jenny on 07/28/2016This device scared the bejesus out of me when I first saw the commercial, it just looked like some ET creepy instrument from movies. However, a couple my coworkers are using it so I decided to give it a shot. I have been using Vital Sleep for two weeks give or take a day or two and I am so happy with it. It’s not that uncomfortable and I imagine after a few more days it will be like it’s not even there. And my snoring (and my sleep) has improved by far.
VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece is one of the few MADs that allow for double customization through boil-and-bite fitting and micro-adjustments. Read our thorough analysis of the device and learn what snorers have to say about it in user-written VitalSleep reviews.
Both VitalSleep and SnoreRx are moldable. They are fitted with the use of the boil-and-bite technology, which does not require too much effort. Although the process of fitting is simple with both devices, it is somewhat shorter with VitalSleep.
We are happy to say that VitalSleep and SnoreRx are cleared by the FDA, so there is nothing to worry about when it comes to the materials used to make the devices. However, SnoreRx may be a bit more comfortable due to the patented copolymer materials it is made of.
SnoreRx is incredibly adjustable, thanks to its Flex-Jaw technology that allows you to adjust the device by 1-millimeter increments. Securing the device in the desired position is just as easy due to the amazing Posi-Lock feature. VitalSleep’s adjustability is not as impressive, but the device does allow for micro-adjustments with the use of the hex key that comes with the device.
SnoreRx has a rather long lifespan of approximately 11 to 15 months. On the other hand, VitalSleep can last between 12 and 24 months and you even get free replacements for a year. Therefore, while SnoreRx does quite well in terms of longevity, VitalSleep may be slightly better in this respect.
VitalSleep is a bit more affordable than SnoreRx. However, SnoreRx does have some advanced features, which justifies the somewhat higher price in comparison to its competitor.
When it comes to overall experience, we could easily call it a tie as both the devices are super effective when it comes to stopping snoring.