Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreRx VS SnoreMeds comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Mark Fletcher on 09/28/2017This thing absolutely works. I've been using mine for three months now and I went from snoring like a freight train to total silence. I do really hate one thing about it though: the jaw adjuster self adjusts! I will wake up in the middle of the night and find that it has fallen out because somehow the adjuster will move and it no longer fits in my mouth. I wish I could glue it in place. I wish even more that SnoreRx would make a version that was fixed, no adjustment. There is another product that has that "feature" but it is not nearly as thick as the SnoreRx so it won't stay in at all.
- Submitted By Edward Mills on 04/15/2017Molding this thing was such a punishment but it actually works. I feel like a Marvel villain or something wearing it :D
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
SnoreRx is an oral anti-snoring device that supposedly stops snoring for good. Does this mouthpiece live up to the hype? Find out in our unbiased SnoreRx review!