SnoreRx VS SnoreMeds
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreRx VS SnoreMeds comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
Best for mouth breathers
Best for mouth breathers
SnoreRx is one of the best mandibular advancement devices on the market because it allows you to customize and dial in your jaw settings. With exact specifications, SnoreRx allows you to maximize the impact of your anti-snoring products.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
SnoreMeds can solve your issues with snoring and breathing by repositioning your jaw, pushing it forward. It uses the boil-and-bite method and features holes that allow you to breathe through your mouth. It is really affordable as well.
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
Special Online Sale: Get $30 off SnoreRx!!!
Use code VALUE and get 10% off your order!
Mandibular advancement device (MAD)
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device usually lasts for 9 to 11 months, but it can last for up to 15 months with proper use and maintenance. Snorers with bruxism may have to replace their device sooner.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is made of a medical-grade copolymer. It is free from Bisphenol A (BPA) and latex.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is highly customizable. It employs the boil-and-bite technique to achieve a custom fit. The boil-and-bite procedure can be repeated up to 3 times. Furthermore, the device is adjustable, allowing the user to adjust the jaw section in 1-millimeter increments.
With SnoreRx mandibular advancement device, the adjustment period is much shorter than with many other devices of its kind. Usually, snorers get accustomed to the device after 3 to 5 nights of consistent use.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. It is an advanced solution designed to reposition your jaw and allow for unobstructed oral airflow while letting you freely breathe through your mouth thanks to the unique V-Flow technology. Its exceptional customizability makes it easy to achieve an optimal fit for maximum effectiveness. It has proven to be effective even in the heaviest of snorers.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device should be brushed with a toothbrush and toothpaste every day. For optimal cleaning results, you can use an ultrasonic cleaner. Every week or every other week, the device should be cleaned with a denture solution. After cleaning, allow the device to air-dry before storing. Mouthwash, dishwashing soap, ammonia, bleach, and other harsh, abrasive cleaners should not be used for cleaning SnoreRx due to potential damage.
Potential Side Effects
With SnoreRx mandibular advancement device, users may experience the following side effects:
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
Not Recommended For
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is designed for snorers with oral airflow obstructions. It is not suitable for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
One device: $99; Two devices: $154
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the device, return it within 30 days of purchase and get a full purchase price refund, excluding the shipping costs.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device does not come with a warranty.
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD)
SnoreMeds mandibular advancement device is manufactured to last up to a year. However, the company recommends replacing it every 3-4 months for the safety and hygiene of your gums and teeth.
SnoreMeds is made of top-quality anti-allergenic thermoplastic. The material is 100% latex and BPA-free and approved by the FDA for medical use.
SnoreMeds comes in two different sizes: one for men and one for women. After choosing your size, you mold the device to your mouth using the boil-and-bite method. Note that the mouthpiece can be molded only twice, so take your time and follow the instructions to the letter.
With SnoreMeds mouthpiece, the adjustment period typically lasts from 3 to 5 days. If you are experiencing discomfort after 5 days, you should check your fitting and perform the boil-and-bite procedure again.
SnoreMeds mouthpiece is designed to support your lower jaw in a forward position. The device repositions your jaw by 0.1 inches, which is enough to keep your airways open throughout the night and ensure a natural airflow. If you are a tongue-based snorer, this device should relieve your problem the very first night.
SnoreMeds mandibular advancement device is cleaned with the provided spatula. You should also use a toothbrush and some toothpaste to clean the mouthpiece. Alternatively, you can clean it using a Polident tablet or mouthwash.
Potential Side Effects
SnoreMeds mouthpiece is known to cause:
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
Not Recommended For
SnoreMeds is ideal for mouth snorers and individuals who snore due to their tongue. It is not recommended for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
Men/Women: Single Pack – $46.95 Double Pack – $66.95 Value Pack – $94.95
SnoreMeds comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee. You can return the product within this timeframe and receive a refund, minus the shipping costs.
SnoreMeds does not come with a warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Daniel YoungGreat anti-snoring mouthpiece but the numbers are actually really hard to read for me.
- Submitted By Joseph Brown on 02/14/2019I’ve been battling with snoring for quite a while now. Tried 4 different mads and they either didn’t sit right in my mouth or simply didn’t work for whatever reason. SnoreRx finally let me sleep right until my time to get up and I don’t have to fight sleep at work anymore.
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
SnoreRx is an oral anti-snoring device that supposedly stops snoring for good. Does this mouthpiece live up to the hype? Find out in our unbiased SnoreRx review!