SnoreRx VS SleepTight
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreRx VS SleepTight comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
Best for mouth breathers
Best for throat snorers
SnoreRx is one of the best mandibular advancement devices on the market because it allows you to customize and dial in your jaw settings. With exact specifications, SnoreRx allows you to maximize the impact of your anti-snoring products.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
SleepTight is an anti-snoring mandibular advancement device that is built to last while making snoring a thing from your past. It is a bite-and-boil product that is long-lasting and durable, with a lifespan of up to 30 months.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
Special Online Sale: Get $30 off SnoreRx!!!
Try SleepTight Mouthpiece for only $9.95!
Mandibular advancement device (MAD)
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device usually lasts for 9 to 11 months, but it can last for up to 15 months with proper use and maintenance. Snorers with bruxism may have to replace their device sooner.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is made of a medical-grade copolymer. It is free from Bisphenol A (BPA) and latex.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is highly customizable. It employs the boil-and-bite technique to achieve a custom fit. The boil-and-bite procedure can be repeated up to 3 times. Furthermore, the device is adjustable, allowing the user to adjust the jaw section in 1-millimeter increments.
With SnoreRx mandibular advancement device, the adjustment period is much shorter than with many other devices of its kind. Usually, snorers get accustomed to the device after 3 to 5 nights of consistent use.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. It is an advanced solution designed to reposition your jaw and allow for unobstructed oral airflow while letting you freely breathe through your mouth thanks to the unique V-Flow technology. Its exceptional customizability makes it easy to achieve an optimal fit for maximum effectiveness. It has proven to be effective even in the heaviest of snorers.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device should be brushed with a toothbrush and toothpaste every day. For optimal cleaning results, you can use an ultrasonic cleaner. Every week or every other week, the device should be cleaned with a denture solution. After cleaning, allow the device to air-dry before storing. Mouthwash, dishwashing soap, ammonia, bleach, and other harsh, abrasive cleaners should not be used for cleaning SnoreRx due to potential damage.
Potential Side Effects
With SnoreRx mandibular advancement device, users may experience the following side effects:
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
Not Recommended For
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is designed for snorers with oral airflow obstructions. It is not suitable for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
One device: $99; Two devices: $154
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the device, return it within 30 days of purchase and get a full purchase price refund, excluding the shipping costs.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device does not come with a warranty.
Mandibular advancement device (MAD)
SleepTight Mouthpiece can last for 6 to 24 months with proper use and maintenance.
SleepTight Mouthpiece is made of an FDA-approved material called Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA). It does not contain latex or BPA.
SleepTight Mouthpiece is easily customizable, with the entire fitting process taking just about 5 minutes. In order to an achieve optimal, customized fit, the boil-and-bite method is employed. The device can be re-fitted up to 4 to 5 times. It features the special dual laminate design that allows for greater flexibility and maximized fitting accuracy.
With SleepTight Mouthpiece, the adjustment period significantly varies. It can last anywhere between a few nights and 2 weeks.
SleepTight Mouthpiece’s effectiveness has been proven in clinical trials. The device repositions your lower jaw and thus keeps the oral airway open and prevents vibrations that cause snoring. It may not only reduce or even eliminate snoring, but it is also an effective solution for snorers who suffer from mild to moderate sleep apnea.
SleepTight Mouthpiece should be cleaned with a very soft toothbrush and liquid antibacterial soap after every use. After cleaning, the device should be thoroughly rinsed and left to air-dry. Once a week, the device should be cleaned with a denture solution.
Potential Side Effects
SleepTight Mouthpiece does not have any severe side effects. Relatively common side effects include:
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
Not Recommended For
SleepTight Mouthpiece is designed for oral snorers and snorers with mild to moderate sleep apnea. It is not suitable for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
$79.90 divided into two payments: $9.95 for the 30-day trial and $69.95 after the trial is over.
SleepTight Mouthpiece comes with a 30-day trial and money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days and receive a full trial price refund. The shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
SleepTight Mouthpiece does not come with a warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Daniel YoungGreat anti-snoring mouthpiece but the numbers are actually really hard to read for me.
- Submitted By Joseph Brown on 02/14/2019I’ve been battling with snoring for quite a while now. Tried 4 different mads and they either didn’t sit right in my mouth or simply didn’t work for whatever reason. SnoreRx finally let me sleep right until my time to get up and I don’t have to fight sleep at work anymore.
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Paul Baker on 02/04/2019Why didn’t I buy this mouthpiece ages ago??? Apart from not having to take long naps in the afternoon after waking up exhausted, my wife is also having a better night’s sleep and doesn’t have to push me to roll over every single night.
- Submitted By Emily Wright on 01/17/2019This mouthpiece is too big for me and I can’t close my mouth without a considerable effort when I put it in.
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
SleepTight is being advertised as THE anti-snoring mouthpiece of 2018. Read our unbiased and accurate SleepTight Mouthpiece review in order to find out if this mandibular advancement device does the job.