Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreRx VS SleepTight comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
- Submitted By Mark Fletcher on 09/28/2017This thing absolutely works. I've been using mine for three months now and I went from snoring like a freight train to total silence. I do really hate one thing about it though: the jaw adjuster self adjusts! I will wake up in the middle of the night and find that it has fallen out because somehow the adjuster will move and it no longer fits in my mouth. I wish I could glue it in place. I wish even more that SnoreRx would make a version that was fixed, no adjustment. There is another product that has that "feature" but it is not nearly as thick as the SnoreRx so it won't stay in at all.
- Submitted By Edward Mills on 04/15/2017Molding this thing was such a punishment but it actually works. I feel like a Marvel villain or something wearing it :D
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
- Submitted By George Petrosky on 04/07/2018Having been struggling with severe snoring literally for decades, I’ve tried pretty much every device out there. Right now Im using Sleep Tight mouthpiece device and I got to say Im pretty happy with it. It took some getting used to as it does with every new device, after all it’s in the mouth and it’s all so sensitive in there. But my snoring is definitely improving. We’ll see how it performes over time but for now Im confident I have found the solution for my snoring issues.
- Submitted By Kolinda Roberts on 03/05/2018My hubby got me this mouthpiece a week ago because my snoring was getting really intolerable. He had been sleeping on the living room sofa for almost a month and now he’s back in our bed so that has to count for something, right!?
SleepTight is being advertised as THE anti-snoring mouthpiece of 2018. Read our unbiased and accurate SleepTight Mouthpiece review in order to find out if this mandibular advancement device does the job.