Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SnoreMedic VS SnoreMeds comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Great effectiveness
- Quick fitting process
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable and affordable
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal Snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gerald Hogan on 05/23/2018The mouthpiece itself works fine and it has definitely helped me whether through the allergy season. However, I'm pretty disappointed with the user support. They'll get you your answer eventually, but it took them way too much time.
- Submitted By Alexander Tran on 02/12/2018For a piece of rubber, it did wonders for my snoring problem. It took a couple of nights to get used to it since hey, you have a piece of rubber in your mouth. The bite-and-boil fitting went without a hitch and a device felt custom-made right from the get go. I know this sounds silly, but I noticed that I could dream again on the very first night I started using it. I no longer wake up during the night with my heart feeling like it's about to jump out of my chest. The only thing I would add is a bit more vertical opening and a slightly bigger air hole, but I can't complain with the way things are right now.
- Submitted By Amanda Lewis on 09/15/2017Not too comfortable but it works.
- Submitted By Richard Adams on 08/22/2017It seems that I haven't molded it right, because my teeth hurt like hell. Too bad, because I did stop snoring.
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
Ideal for those looking for an affordable snoring aid that actually works, SnoreMeds is a mouthpiece that can allow you and your partner to finally have a good night's rest. It is made of safe, soft materials and can be easily fitted at home.