If nasal obstructions are keeping you from resting properly and causing snoring problems you cannot wait to solve, anti-snoring nasal cones may be the ideal solution for you. We can help you make the right choice by providing you with a side-by-side comparison of two well-known brands of nasal cones – SnoreCare and NasiVent Tube Plus. Scroll down to see our SnoreCare VS NasiVent Tube Plus comparison table and discover which nasal cones are more likely to take those snoring troubles away.
- Efficient and reliable
- Money-back guarantee
- Replacement warranty
- Latex-free silicone
- Anatomically shaped
- Nose-lock feature
- Comes in various sizes
- Mouth snorers;
- Throat snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea who want to use them as an alternative to CPAP therapy.
- Soreness/irritation caused by the insufficiently round edges of the device.
- Mouth snorers;
- Throat snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Snorers with highly sensitive nasal passage walls.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lauren Patterson on 06/01/2018I must admit, I had my doubts when I purchased this intriguing device but it definitely helped me finally start breeding through my nose. This coming from a gal who started waking up to the sounds of her own snores lately. I must say, it was pretty uncomfortable in the beginning, but I got used to it after a couple of days. Now I can't even feel it's there. Most importantly, they almost completely eliminated my snoring, if my husband is to be trusted and he's not just saying that to be a gentleman :)
- Submitted By Betty Heiss on 02/04/2018Well-designed, comfortable, but didn’t work well enough for me.
- Submitted By David Flanagan on 11/19/2017I really like these vents. They are surprisingly comfortable, I don’t even notice them and they fit well. I snore less, that’s for sure. Plus, the price is great. I guess it depends on what kind of snoring problems you have, but they seem really effective to me, at least for now.
- Submitted By John Griffith on 07/11/2017These things fall out every single time! I don't know what I'm doing wrong here
- Submitted By Albert Douglas 05/05/2018This is my first snoring aid ever. I finally came to terms that I have a problem that not only affects my health but also my wife's ability to rest throughout the night. The device itself is pretty comfortable and opens my air passages quite a bit. According to my wife, it apparently reduces snoring both in length and volume but doesn't completely eliminate it.
- Submitted By Jordan Burke 03/23/2018I bought these after growing tired of constantly waking up to an empty bed. My wife would do to my loud snoring and go to sleep somewhere else in the house. Good news is, she hasn't left a bad ever since I bought them and they've really helped me reduce the volume of my snoring. I still snore somewhat but it's much better than before, according to my wife.
- Submitted By LouisMonroe on 08/16/2017It’s a good thing that Nasivent comes in packs of three or more cuz I already lost one pair. They work fine for snoring but they are a bit unstable up there.
- Submitted By CrazyAries22 on 08/02/2017Luckily, Nasivent put out a new model and now it’s almost perfect. I still get a bit of a runny nose from these tubes but…something’s gotta give.
SnoreCare nose vents are an effective snoring aid made of medical-grade silicone. The device gently opens up your nasal passages and allows you to enjoy quiet, snore-free nights. Read more in our expert review and SnoreCare reviews from our readers.