Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepTight VS ZQuiet comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
- Comfortable to wear
- Extremely flexible fit
- Long-lasting & durable
- Medical-grade material
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Baker on 02/04/2019Why didn’t I buy this mouthpiece ages ago??? Apart from not having to take long naps in the afternoon after waking up exhausted, my wife is also having a better night’s sleep and doesn’t have to push me to roll over every single night.
- Submitted By Emily Wright on 01/17/2019This mouthpiece is too big for me and I can’t close my mouth without a considerable effort when I put it in.
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
- Submitted By Julie Long on 02/16/2019Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Jack Henderson on 11/03/2018I bought this one by mistake and later realized I can’t use it with my tooth implant so be aware if you have them as well, this is not the mouthpiece for you.
- Submitted By Christina Foster on 08/29/2018Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Kevin Nelson on 06/01/2018On top of reducing my snoring, this device also helped me improve the posture of my lower jaw. My wife and I both got one and it worked perfectly for both of us. We wake up well rested and fresh, and we never wake each other up during the night.
Are you struggling with snoring and looking for a mouthpiece to solve your snoring issues forever? Take a look at our ZQuiet review in order to determine if this mandibular advancement device is right for you.