Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepTight VS VitalSleep comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
- Easy micro adjustments
- Boil and bite fitting
- Treats sleep apnea
- Multiple customizations
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Baker on 02/04/2019Why didn’t I buy this mouthpiece ages ago??? Apart from not having to take long naps in the afternoon after waking up exhausted, my wife is also having a better night’s sleep and doesn’t have to push me to roll over every single night.
- Submitted By Emily Wright on 01/17/2019This mouthpiece is too big for me and I can’t close my mouth without a considerable effort when I put it in.
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
- Submitted By Jared Robinson on 06/03/2018I've tried countless mouthpieces, nasal sprays, chin straps, you name it. This is the only product that allows me to open and breathe through my mouth and as eliminates my snoring at the same time. My wife pretty much gave up at this point and we seriously started considering surgery they'll fix my snoring once and for all. This mouthpiece saved me from going under the knife and since I'm already used to wearing mads, it was pretty comfortable from the get go.
- Submitted By Dave on 02/25/2018I tried a few other attempts to reduce/eliminate my snoring. My wife was not sleeping well, which was not in my best interest. The vital sleep mouthpiece has totally eliminated my snoring. My wife is much happier in life now. The mouthpiece is a bit uncomfortable, but it doesn't bother my sleep. I actually sleep better now, since my wife doesn't wake me two or three times each night. This may not be the device that solves your problem, but if it does, then it's a great blessing. It's simple to set up and easy to use.
- Submitted By Rachel D on 01/16/2018Vital Sleep has changed my life! My husband has become a pretty consistent snorer now and we've tried other devices and recommendations, Nothing was helping....and then my friend - who's also got a snoring husband - recommended Vital Sleep and I can honestly say, it's changed my life completely! I don't find myself waking up all throughout the night to give him a gentle nudge because his snoring has virtually stopped. My sleep is 100% improved and it's made a huge difference in our lives! He's sleeping much better as well and it's also far more comfortable for him to wear which makes a big difference too, I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a significant other whose snoring is keeping them up!
- Submitted By Cashmere Jenny on 07/28/2016This device scared the bejesus out of me when I first saw the commercial, it just looked like some ET creepy instrument from movies. However, a couple my coworkers are using it so I decided to give it a shot. I have been using Vital Sleep for two weeks give or take a day or two and I am so happy with it. It’s not that uncomfortable and I imagine after a few more days it will be like it’s not even there. And my snoring (and my sleep) has improved by far.
VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece is one of the few MADs that allow for double customization through boil-and-bite fitting and micro-adjustments. Read our thorough analysis of the device and learn what snorers have to say about it in user-written VitalSleep reviews.