If you need some help choosing between SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid and Nasilator, we are here to lend you a hand. Both brands of nasal dilators are quite successful in eliminating nasal obstructions that cause snoring, but they still differ in several important aspects. Our SleepRight VS Nasilator comparison can help you quickly discover what it is that sets them apart and what makes one of them a safer and wiser choice.
- Medical-grade silicone
- Doesn’t cause irritations
- Convenient and reusable
- Incredibly affordable
- Clinically approved
- Packs of two and four
- Comfortable insertion
- Affordable pricing
- Skin irritation;
- Mucosal irritation.
- Mouth snorers;
- Throat snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea;
- Mouth snorers;
- Throat snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jane Broemmelsick on 05/25/2019Breath Right - Extra is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I've been the victim to severe allergy issues, congestion, runny nose, blocked nasal way. My friends mother had a box tucked away and after spending time together it was obvious I had allergy issues. I tried a strip out of desperation for relief.....Unbelievably satisfied. I can breath out of my nose now, with my mouth closed . If you suffer from allergy, congestion issues, don't waste your money on any other product!
- Submitted By Nicole Dolgener on 02/14/2019After patiently waiting over a month for this product to arrive, I am incredibly disappointed. I didn't get a Sleeprite device as advertised on the website. I received some wierd ripoff from China, a 2 in 1 Anti Snoring & Air Purifier model: MX-555 from a business called Shiming Xu??? There is nothing to indicate this is a genuine SleepRite product, in fact, it looks like a ripoff. All the packaging is different and air vents are blocked. This is garbage and does not work. I feel so stupid thinking this could actually help my boyfriend who snores night after night. The snoring has been so bad we have not been able to sleep in the same bed for a full year. This company is just a scam.
- Submitted By Christine Coleman on 06/04/2018The shipping was pretty fast and convenient and these little things simply work. They didn't quite eliminate my snoring, but they've cut it down significantly. This coming from a woman who had two septum surgeries and tried more nose sprays than she can count.
- Submitted By Joel Wysong on 02/04/2018Worked perfect for me. Will be giving up Breathe Right nasal strips. Breathe Right nasal strips do work, but they wreak havoc on the skin of my nose.
- Submitted By Caroline Ramirez on 06/01/2018Nasilator simply doesn't work for me. It did open up my nose somewhat, but not enough to stop me from snoring. My husband can still hear me. On the other hand, it's quite uncomfortable, it irritates my nose, and it sometimes get really painful. On top of that, it's pretty pricey for two pieces of plastic.
- Submitted By BillyHughes on 03/18/2018When I first used Nasilator, I thought my nostrils were going to stay weirdly expanded forever. I was paranoid, of course, because this dilator only opens the nostrils to the normal level. It may feel a bit tight at first but that feeling goes away once you get accustomed to wearing them.
- Submitted By Jesse99 on 02/01/2018Snoring reduced by 40%. It could be better, but I’m desperate so I won’t complain :)
- Submitted By Peter Preston on 12/16/2017I switched to Nasilator from nasal tubes which I will not name here but that kept falling out during night. Nasilator doesn’t fall out and besides – how can I not buy something called Nasilator :D
SleepRight nasal breathe aid is an intra-nasal anti-snoring device comprising nasal flares that prevent airflow obstruction and relieve nasal congestion. It is simple to use, rather affordable, and causes no irritations or skin blemishes.