SleepPro VS SnoreRx
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepPro VS SnoreRx comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
Best for snorers seeking a personalized aid
Best for mouth breathers
SleepPro partnered with MEDiTAS Ltd in 1998 to create some of the best anti-snoring devices on the market. They specialize in mandibular advancement splints and offer a wide spectrum of customizable and comfortable solutions for your snoring problems.
- Wide variety of products
- Perfectly customized fit
- Reasonable pricing
- Clinically tested MADs
SnoreRx is one of the best mandibular advancement devices on the market because it allows you to customize and dial in your jaw settings. With exact specifications, SnoreRx allows you to maximize the impact of your anti-snoring products.
- Improved comfort
- Flex Jaw feature
- Unique dial system
- Easy to wear
Special Online Sale: Get $30 off SnoreRx!!!
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD)
SleepPro mandibular advancement devices usually last up to 2 years. However, if you grind your teeth at night, you may need to replace your mouthpiece once in every six months.
SleepPro mouthpieces are made of non-toxic thermoplastic materials using dual polymer technology. The devices are 100% free of latex, BPA, and any other compounds that could endanger your health.
SleepPro offers numerous anti-snoring products. Some of the mouthpieces utilize the boil-and-bite technology to achieve a perfect fit; for others, the company uses your dental impressions to create custom snoring mouthpieces that will fit your jaw and teeth perfectly.
SleepPro mouthpieces may cause some discomfort in the beginning, including jaw and gum soreness and fatigue. The side effects should go away in just a couple of days.
SleepPro mouthpieces ae effective 98% of the time. The company offers numerous anti-snoring solutions, including one specifically designed for women. They are all designed to prevent your jaw from sliding backward when your muscles relax during the night. This keeps your airways clear, which prevents any kind of vibrations (snoring).
SleepPro is very easy to clean. Simply wash it with clean water and use a toothbrush to remove any deposits within the imprints. Never clean your device with toothpaste since it may score the surface of your mouthpiece and make it more susceptible to staining.
Potential Side Effects
SleepPro anti-snoring devices may cause:
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
Not Recommended For
SleepPro products are designed to address snoring issues that develop as a result of your tongue falling back into your airway. In addition to tongue-based snorers, it can help mouth snorers. However, it should not be used by:
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
SleepPro Easyfit – 39.99£ SleepPro Sleep Tight – 54.99£ SleepPro Women – 39.99£ SleepPro Contour – 66.49£ SleepPro Custom – 154.99£ SleepPro Custom AM – 164.99£ SleepPro Night Guard – Slimline – 34.99£; Standard – 37.99£; Cushionfit – 42.99£
SleepPro products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
SleepPro mouthpieces do not come with warranties.
Mandibular advancement device (MAD)
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device usually lasts for 9 to 11 months, but it can last for up to 15 months with proper use and maintenance. Snorers with bruxism may have to replace their device sooner.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is made of a medical-grade copolymer. It is free from Bisphenol A (BPA) and latex.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is highly customizable. It employs the boil-and-bite technique to achieve a custom fit. The boil-and-bite procedure can be repeated up to 3 times. Furthermore, the device is adjustable, allowing the user to adjust the jaw section in 1-millimeter increments.
With SnoreRx mandibular advancement device, the adjustment period is much shorter than with many other devices of its kind. Usually, snorers get accustomed to the device after 3 to 5 nights of consistent use.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. It is an advanced solution designed to reposition your jaw and allow for unobstructed oral airflow while letting you freely breathe through your mouth thanks to the unique V-Flow technology. Its exceptional customizability makes it easy to achieve an optimal fit for maximum effectiveness. It has proven to be effective even in the heaviest of snorers.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device should be brushed with a toothbrush and toothpaste every day. For optimal cleaning results, you can use an ultrasonic cleaner. Every week or every other week, the device should be cleaned with a denture solution. After cleaning, allow the device to air-dry before storing. Mouthwash, dishwashing soap, ammonia, bleach, and other harsh, abrasive cleaners should not be used for cleaning SnoreRx due to potential damage.
Potential Side Effects
With SnoreRx mandibular advancement device, users may experience the following side effects:
- Excessive salivation;
- Teeth and gum soreness;
- Temporomandibular joint soreness;
- Minor tooth movement;
- Minor change in dental occlusion;
- Slight obstruction of oral breathing.
Not Recommended For
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device is designed for snorers with oral airflow obstructions. It is not suitable for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals under 18 years of age;
- Individuals who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals with respiratory illnesses;
- Individuals with loose teeth;
- Snorers who suffer from periodontal disease;
- Snorers who wear braces or dentures;
- Snorers who have implants/crowns/caps (without a dentist’s approval).
One device: $99; Two devices: $154
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the device, return it within 30 days of purchase and get a full purchase price refund, excluding the shipping costs.
SnoreRx mandibular advancement device does not come with a warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By James Martin on 05/25/2018I ordered Sleeppro Custom and not only have I stopped snoring almost immediately (the mrs. says thank you btw) but I also saved a ton of money based on what my dentist wanted to charge me. The mouthpiece fits perfectly and it didn't cause any pain or soreness and never falls out during the night.
- Submitted By Alice Johnson on 02/25/2018My husband says it's very comfortable and doesn't bother him while he sleeps. On the other hand I got some quality sleep first time in years.
- Submitted By Brent Blackburn on 01/03/2018I accidentally dipped the piece into the hot water and it became practically unusable.
- Submitted By William Jackson on 07/15/2017It feels like the piece is taking up a lot less space in my mouth than my previous mad.
- Submitted By Daniel YoungGreat anti-snoring mouthpiece but the numbers are actually really hard to read for me.
- Submitted By Joseph Brown on 02/14/2019I’ve been battling with snoring for quite a while now. Tried 4 different mads and they either didn’t sit right in my mouth or simply didn’t work for whatever reason. SnoreRx finally let me sleep right until my time to get up and I don’t have to fight sleep at work anymore.
- Submitted By Gabriel Alvarado on 04/04/2018I really like the range of motion Snorerx gives me since it doesn't feel so constrictive like my jaws are plastered shot or something. I can also breathe through my mouth which is a great help since my nose is downright useless and I can adjust the device to fit my jaw perfectly. It feels like it was custom made just for me and most importantly it allowed me to have a proper night's rest for once.
- Submitted By Wayne Fitzgerald on 01/21/2018Let's get one thing straight, Snorerx will feel weird in the beginning no matter what you do. This was my first device of its kind and it felt like I was sleeping with a piece of plastic in my mouth, which was exactly what was happening. I got used to it in about a week or so and let me tell you, I never look back. The device has improved the posture of my jaw and keeps my tongue in check all night long preventing it from causing any troubles and making me snore. I think my wife will celebrate the day I bought this thingy has a new national holiday :)
SnoreRx is an oral anti-snoring device that supposedly stops snoring for good. Does this mouthpiece live up to the hype? Find out in our unbiased SnoreRx review!