SleepPro VS SleepTight
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this SleepPro VS SleepTight comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
Best for snorers seeking a personalized aid
Best for throat snorers
SleepPro partnered with MEDiTAS Ltd in 1998 to create some of the best anti-snoring devices on the market. They specialize in mandibular advancement splints and offer a wide spectrum of customizable and comfortable solutions for your snoring problems.
- Wide variety of products
- Perfectly customized fit
- Reasonable pricing
- Clinically tested MADs
SleepTight is an anti-snoring mandibular advancement device that is built to last while making snoring a thing from your past. It is a bite-and-boil product that is long-lasting and durable, with a lifespan of up to 30 months.
- Long lifespan
- Quality materials
- Sleek design
- Very affordable
Try SleepTight Mouthpiece for only $9.95!
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD)
SleepPro mandibular advancement devices usually last up to 2 years. However, if you grind your teeth at night, you may need to replace your mouthpiece once in every six months.
SleepPro mouthpieces are made of non-toxic thermoplastic materials using dual polymer technology. The devices are 100% free of latex, BPA, and any other compounds that could endanger your health.
SleepPro offers numerous anti-snoring products. Some of the mouthpieces utilize the boil-and-bite technology to achieve a perfect fit; for others, the company uses your dental impressions to create custom snoring mouthpieces that will fit your jaw and teeth perfectly.
SleepPro mouthpieces may cause some discomfort in the beginning, including jaw and gum soreness and fatigue. The side effects should go away in just a couple of days.
SleepPro mouthpieces ae effective 98% of the time. The company offers numerous anti-snoring solutions, including one specifically designed for women. They are all designed to prevent your jaw from sliding backward when your muscles relax during the night. This keeps your airways clear, which prevents any kind of vibrations (snoring).
SleepPro is very easy to clean. Simply wash it with clean water and use a toothbrush to remove any deposits within the imprints. Never clean your device with toothpaste since it may score the surface of your mouthpiece and make it more susceptible to staining.
Potential Side Effects
SleepPro anti-snoring devices may cause:
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
Not Recommended For
SleepPro products are designed to address snoring issues that develop as a result of your tongue falling back into your airway. In addition to tongue-based snorers, it can help mouth snorers. However, it should not be used by:
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
SleepPro Easyfit – 39.99£ SleepPro Sleep Tight – 54.99£ SleepPro Women – 39.99£ SleepPro Contour – 66.49£ SleepPro Custom – 154.99£ SleepPro Custom AM – 164.99£ SleepPro Night Guard – Slimline – 34.99£; Standard – 37.99£; Cushionfit – 42.99£
SleepPro products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
SleepPro mouthpieces do not come with warranties.
Mandibular advancement device (MAD)
SleepTight Mouthpiece can last for 6 to 24 months with proper use and maintenance.
SleepTight Mouthpiece is made of an FDA-approved material called Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA). It does not contain latex or BPA.
SleepTight Mouthpiece is easily customizable, with the entire fitting process taking just about 5 minutes. In order to an achieve optimal, customized fit, the boil-and-bite method is employed. The device can be re-fitted up to 4 to 5 times. It features the special dual laminate design that allows for greater flexibility and maximized fitting accuracy.
With SleepTight Mouthpiece, the adjustment period significantly varies. It can last anywhere between a few nights and 2 weeks.
SleepTight Mouthpiece’s effectiveness has been proven in clinical trials. The device repositions your lower jaw and thus keeps the oral airway open and prevents vibrations that cause snoring. It may not only reduce or even eliminate snoring, but it is also an effective solution for snorers who suffer from mild to moderate sleep apnea.
SleepTight Mouthpiece should be cleaned with a very soft toothbrush and liquid antibacterial soap after every use. After cleaning, the device should be thoroughly rinsed and left to air-dry. Once a week, the device should be cleaned with a denture solution.
Potential Side Effects
SleepTight Mouthpiece does not have any severe side effects. Relatively common side effects include:
- Jaw soreness, particularly in first-time users;
- Bite adjustment, relating to slight bite changes resulting from prolonged use;
- Excessive salivation, which usually ceases with prolonged use.
Not Recommended For
SleepTight Mouthpiece is designed for oral snorers and snorers with mild to moderate sleep apnea. It is not suitable for:
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers with full dentures;
- Snorers who have loose or week teeth;
- Snorers with sensitive gums;
- Individuals who suffer from asthma;
- Snorers who suffer from advanced periodontal disease;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea or any severe respiratory disorder;
- Snorers who suffer from TMD;
- Individuals under the age of 18.
$79.90 divided into two payments: $9.95 for the 30-day trial and $69.95 after the trial is over.
SleepTight Mouthpiece comes with a 30-day trial and money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days and receive a full trial price refund. The shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
SleepTight Mouthpiece does not come with a warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By James Martin on 05/25/2018I ordered Sleeppro Custom and not only have I stopped snoring almost immediately (the mrs. says thank you btw) but I also saved a ton of money based on what my dentist wanted to charge me. The mouthpiece fits perfectly and it didn't cause any pain or soreness and never falls out during the night.
- Submitted By Alice Johnson on 02/25/2018My husband says it's very comfortable and doesn't bother him while he sleeps. On the other hand I got some quality sleep first time in years.
- Submitted By Brent Blackburn on 01/03/2018I accidentally dipped the piece into the hot water and it became practically unusable.
- Submitted By William Jackson on 07/15/2017It feels like the piece is taking up a lot less space in my mouth than my previous mad.
- Submitted By Paul Baker on 02/04/2019Why didn’t I buy this mouthpiece ages ago??? Apart from not having to take long naps in the afternoon after waking up exhausted, my wife is also having a better night’s sleep and doesn’t have to push me to roll over every single night.
- Submitted By Emily Wright on 01/17/2019This mouthpiece is too big for me and I can’t close my mouth without a considerable effort when I put it in.
- Submitted By Scott Ward on 05/29/2018This mouthpiece is considerably cheaper than all other similar snoring devices I checked. On top of that, it works beautifully. My jaw ached a bit in the beginning but it was a smooth sail from there. It stopped my snoring completely and even improved the posture of my jaw during the day. I don't even notice if there anymore and it also protects my teeth from grinding against each other while I sleep. Perfect solution for tongue snores and I definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Wilbur Jones on 04/13/2018I thought it ludacris at first, but it actually does help, not 100% but it's something. I could learn a proper song, though, now that I'm already at it.
SleepTight is being advertised as THE anti-snoring mouthpiece of 2018. Read our unbiased and accurate SleepTight Mouthpiece review in order to find out if this mandibular advancement device does the job.