NasiVent Tube Plus VS Sleep More – PM Vents
If nasal obstructions are keeping you from resting properly and causing snoring problems you cannot wait to solve, anti-snoring nasal cones may be the ideal solution for you. We can help you make the right choice by providing you with a side-by-side comparison of two well-known brands of nasal cones – NasiVent Tube Plus and Sleep More - PM Vents. Scroll down to see our NasiVent Tube Plus VS Sleep More - PM Vents comparison table and discover which nasal cones are more likely to take those snoring troubles away.
- Latex-free silicone
- Anatomically shaped
- Nose-lock feature
- Comes in various sizes
- BPA-free silicone
- Easy insertion/removal
- 4 different sizes
- No-falling-out design
- Soreness/irritation caused by the insufficiently round edges of the device.
- Mouth snorers;
- Throat snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Snorers with highly sensitive nasal passage walls.
- Mouth snorers;
- Throat snorers;
- Snorers with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Albert Douglas 05/05/2018This is my first snoring aid ever. I finally came to terms that I have a problem that not only affects my health but also my wife's ability to rest throughout the night. The device itself is pretty comfortable and opens my air passages quite a bit. According to my wife, it apparently reduces snoring both in length and volume but doesn't completely eliminate it.
- Submitted By Jordan Burke 03/23/2018I bought these after growing tired of constantly waking up to an empty bed. My wife would do to my loud snoring and go to sleep somewhere else in the house. Good news is, she hasn't left a bad ever since I bought them and they've really helped me reduce the volume of my snoring. I still snore somewhat but it's much better than before, according to my wife.
- Submitted By LouisMonroe on 08/16/2017It’s a good thing that Nasivent comes in packs of three or more cuz I already lost one pair. They work fine for snoring but they are a bit unstable up there.
- Submitted By CrazyAries22 on 08/02/2017Luckily, Nasivent put out a new model and now it’s almost perfect. I still get a bit of a runny nose from these tubes but…something’s gotta give.
- Submitted By Megan Watkins on 05/29/2018It helps if you have troubles breeding through your nose, like I do. It's not 100% but you can definitely see an improvement. The piece connecting both sides though, is quite short and can be very uncomfortable at times. I would also recommend using some nasal cream to keep your nostrils well lubricated. It helps a lot.
- Submitted By Rosie Tucker on 03/17/2018Because these come in four different sizes, my husband and I can share a single set, which is convenient and saves money. They work pretty well.
- Submitted By LeShawnJones on 08/04/2017These are not very comfortable. Sometimes they actually hurt my nose and sometimes they just itch.
- Submitted By CapricornGirl55 on 07/19/2017It took me a few nights to find out which size was right for me, and now that I know, I can’t sleep without them.
NasiVent Tube Plus is a nose-dilating device designed to address the partial closing of the nostrils and alleviate snoring and breathing problems. It is comfortable and absolutely safe to use. Learn more about it in our NasiVent Tube Plus review.