All anti-snoring rings may look alike to the untrained eye, but the truth is that they vastly differ, especially in terms of effectiveness. This Good Night VS The Fire At Will comparison is designed to offer insight into the distinctive features of these anti-snoring rings and allow you to make your choice more easily. See which one of them better satisfies our criteria and constitutes the right anti-snoring solution for your needs.
- No discomfort or pain
- Full 30-day guarantee
- No dangerous chemicals
- Cheap and comfortable
- No pain or discomfort
- Therapeutic copper
- Without side effects
- Comfortable and cheap
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to metals such as silver, copper, and nickel.
- Individuals allergic to silver, nickel, copper or metal in general;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to copper.
- Individuals allergic to copper;
- Individuals under the age of 18;
- Pregnant women;
- Individuals who have a heart pacemaker or some other electrical device fitted;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Natalie Marshall on 06/01/2018I got the wrong size, so I had to send it back and wait for the replacement. When it got here, it was still too big for me even though it's supposed to be small. So, I never really got the chance to try it and test it properly.
- Submitted By Ralph Ferguson on 05/26/2018This ring definitely took its time with arriving. I've constantly sent emails to do company wondering where it was, so I got pretty frustrated with the entire process. Long story short, it got here in seven weeks, and I started using it right away. Now I don't know how it works or what happened, but my wife says I stopped snoring about a week after I started wearing the ring. She says I still snore now and then but the improvement is noticeable. Honestly, I never expected this would work and I ordered the ring out of pure desperation but hey, been quiet for almost 2 months now and going strong.
- Submitted By GoofyDoll69 on 05/16/2018This ring is very comfy, sometimes too comfy. Maybe I got the wrong size (but I don’t think I did) cause it often slips off my finger and I have to look for it under the sheets for hours. Other than that, very good product.
- Submitted By SammyHadid on 05/14/2018I love it that this ring doesn’t cause that weird greenish stain on the skin like other rings made of copper. It works okay, nothing too exciting, but it’s pretty cool.
- Submitted By Alexandra Palmer on 05/05/2018We bought this ring to try and stop my husband's snoring since he started waking me several times every single night. The ring looks okay, it's some kind of metal, and it arrived quickly and in good shape. My husband has been using it for around a month now and need didn't do much for his snoring. It didn't fit the way we taught it would, so that may have something to do with it, but bottom line, he still wakes me a couple of times a night.
- Submitted By GianniPhilippakis on 03/17/2018This ring stains my finger. I go to work with a grey-green patch of skin on my pinkie, I look ridiculous. But at least my wife doesn’t elbow me all night long…
- Submitted By AmandaBrown on 02/21/2018What a terrific little ring! I love my Good Night antisnore ring! Acupressure is real, you guys! I know I don’t have to but I wear this ring all day long. I just like the way it looks on my finger.
- Submitted By JoeFromBoston on 07/12/2017This is a very good product. I don’t know how exactly, but these acupressure thingies made me snore less than ever. I mean, nothing will ever cure snoring for me, I know that, but now I definitely snore less.
Good Night Ring is an anti snore ring that stimulates acupressure and acupuncture points on your little finger associated with better breathing and sleeping. In this Good Night anti snore ring review, we explore this device's features, cost, and effectiveness.