All anti-snoring rings may look alike to the untrained eye, but the truth is that they vastly differ, especially in terms of effectiveness. This Good Night VS AntiSnor comparison is designed to offer insight into the distinctive features of these anti-snoring rings and allow you to make your choice more easily. See which one of them better satisfies our criteria and constitutes the right anti-snoring solution for your needs.
- No discomfort or pain
- Full 30-day guarantee
- No dangerous chemicals
- Cheap and comfortable
- Easy to use & looks great
- Extremely comfortable
- No side effects whatsoever
- Comes in different sizes
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to metals such as silver, copper, and nickel.
- Individuals allergic to silver, nickel, copper or metal in general;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to nickel;
- Unspecified reactions in individuals suffering from heart disease.
- Individuals with a history of heart disease;
- Substantially overweight individuals;
- Infants or children;
- Individuals with sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Natalie Marshall on 06/01/2018I got the wrong size, so I had to send it back and wait for the replacement. When it got here, it was still too big for me even though it's supposed to be small. So, I never really got the chance to try it and test it properly.
- Submitted By Ralph Ferguson on 05/26/2018This ring definitely took its time with arriving. I've constantly sent emails to do company wondering where it was, so I got pretty frustrated with the entire process. Long story short, it got here in seven weeks, and I started using it right away. Now I don't know how it works or what happened, but my wife says I stopped snoring about a week after I started wearing the ring. She says I still snore now and then but the improvement is noticeable. Honestly, I never expected this would work and I ordered the ring out of pure desperation but hey, been quiet for almost 2 months now and going strong.
- Submitted By GoofyDoll69 on 05/16/2018This ring is very comfy, sometimes too comfy. Maybe I got the wrong size (but I don’t think I did) cause it often slips off my finger and I have to look for it under the sheets for hours. Other than that, very good product.
- Submitted By SammyHadid on 05/14/2018I love it that this ring doesn’t cause that weird greenish stain on the skin like other rings made of copper. It works okay, nothing too exciting, but it’s pretty cool.
- Submitted By Coleen Mason on 06/07/2018I was sooo surprised when it worked to my husband. At 1st night, no snoring at all! But on the 4th night, he’s snoring again and on the 5th night, he’s not. So I’m confused now.. maybe the ring only works when its worn properly, i dont know.. i just hope that the ring will work for good or else, goodluck to me!?
- Submitted By Lawrence Fields on 05/24/2018I give this ring two stars because it looks really fancy. Other than that, it definitely didn't work for me and didn't affect my snoring problem whatsoever.
- Submitted By Marilyn Hawkins on 05/11/2018I bought two of these, one for my husband and the other for my daughter's boyfriend. Honestly, I can't really tell if it works or not. My daughter says her boyfriend stopped sounding like a freight train, but I don't see any improvements when it comes to my husband. So, I guess you can call it hit and miss product, it'll work for somebody and be completely useless for somebody else.
- Submitted By KurtMannenfeldt on 02/15/2018These rings are actually quite elegant. They go well with my wedding band. I wear two because I feel like just one doesn’t do it for me.
Good Night Ring is an anti snore ring that stimulates acupressure and acupuncture points on your little finger associated with better breathing and sleeping. In this Good Night anti snore ring review, we explore this device's features, cost, and effectiveness.