Using an inadequate tongue retaining device comes with numerous risks. Therefore, before you make a purchase, you need to be sure that you have made a smart and safe decision. Our Boyon Tongue Retainer VS Good Morning Snore Solution comparison brings you objective assessments of the quality of both of these devices, along with our professional opinion on which one of them constitutes a better anti-snoring solution.
- BPA-free medical silicone
- No jaw soreness or pain
- Eliminates mild sleep apnea
- Easy to wear
- Quality materials
- Reliable manufacturer
- As effective as MADs
- Tongue soreness;
- Dry throat.
- Excessive salivation;
- Mild tongue soreness.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers who cannot breathe through the nose;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea;
- Snorers with overly sensitive gums and teeth.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Isaac Roberts on 03/10/2019Great mouthpiece that does the job but it still lets me sleep any way I want. However if your nose gets stuffy for whatever reason, it’s not pretty.
- Submitted By Jenna 101 on 01/20/2019This little thing is a lifesaver! Snoring is not only embarrassing I could simply die it also started affecting me on a daily basis since I couldn’t rest at night. I know this piece of rubber looks funny and like it can’t do anything but trust, I never slept better.
- Submitted By C Fisher on 06/05/2019Good Morning Snore Solution - I have used my new “good morning snore” device for a month now and love it. It works! I did not have excessive saliva as others have reported, my only discomfort was sore gums and front teeth for a few days. Once I got the device adjusted in my mouth and released some of the pressure - it became comfortable and I use it every night. According to my husband, I no longer snore.
- Submitted By Andrew Martinez on 06/02/2018This device definitely felt weird when I first started wearing it. I just couldn't adjust to the feeling of something being stuck to my tongue all night long but being able to finally get a good night's sleep was definitely worth the initial struggle. It's been two months now, and I hardly even know it's there anymore.
- Submitted By Steven Taylor on 05/25/2018My snoring got to me to the point where I couldn't have a good night's rest no matter how long I sleep. On top of that I really started noticing the damage on my teeth caused by constant grinding throughout the night. I couldn't believe this little piece of rubber could help me, but it definitely surprised me and I'm sleeping better than ever before.
- Submitted By Michelle Huyiang on 04/05/2018Good Morning indeed!! Love this product. The best I’ve tried so far.
Is Good Morning Snore Solution the anti-snoring mouthpiece for you? Read our complete and unbiased Good Morning Snore Solution review to find out all there is about this popular tongue stabilizing device.