Using an inadequate tongue retaining device comes with numerous risks. Therefore, before you make a purchase, you need to be sure that you have made a smart and safe decision. Our Good Morning Snore Solution VS aveoTSD comparison brings you objective assessments of the quality of both of these devices, along with our professional opinion on which one of them constitutes a better anti-snoring solution.
- Easy to wear
- Quality materials
- Reliable manufacturer
- As effective as MADs
- Helps with sleep apnea
- Clinically approved
- No molding/fitting
- Excessive salivation;
- Mild tongue soreness.
- Nasal snorers;
- Snorers who cannot breathe through the nose;
- Snorers with severe sleep apnea;
- Snorers with overly sensitive gums and teeth.
- Excess salivation, usually during the first week of use;
- Sore tongue, normally during the first week and in cases when the device is tightened more than necessary;
- Changed color of the tongue, which can be eliminated by reducing suction pressure through gentle squeezing;
- Difficulty swallowing saliva, which can be eliminated by slightly easing off the device so the tongue is more flexible.
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals who cannot breathe through their nose;
- Individuals with sensitive mouths;
- Individuals with moderate to severe sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By C Fisher on 06/05/2019Good Morning Snore Solution - I have used my new “good morning snore” device for a month now and love it. It works! I did not have excessive saliva as others have reported, my only discomfort was sore gums and front teeth for a few days. Once I got the device adjusted in my mouth and released some of the pressure - it became comfortable and I use it every night. According to my husband, I no longer snore.
- Submitted By Andrew Martinez on 06/02/2018This device definitely felt weird when I first started wearing it. I just couldn't adjust to the feeling of something being stuck to my tongue all night long but being able to finally get a good night's sleep was definitely worth the initial struggle. It's been two months now, and I hardly even know it's there anymore.
- Submitted By Steven Taylor on 05/25/2018My snoring got to me to the point where I couldn't have a good night's rest no matter how long I sleep. On top of that I really started noticing the damage on my teeth caused by constant grinding throughout the night. I couldn't believe this little piece of rubber could help me, but it definitely surprised me and I'm sleeping better than ever before.
- Submitted By Michelle Huyiang on 04/05/2018Good Morning indeed!! Love this product. The best I’ve tried so far.
- Submitted By Billy Cunningham on 06/01/2018it helped me tremendously and reduced my snoring to "acceptable levels". I still can get over the fact that I gave a hundred bucks for a piece of rubber though.
- Submitted By Sam Keast on 01/24/2018Urrghh a horrible piece of equipment that results in conditional disturbed sleep. Granted it did reduce snoring but at the expense of sleep which defeats the whole purpose. Tried it consistently for a few weeks to become accustomed to it, and never did. It is a essential a bulky bit of silicone sticking out of your mouth whilst stuck to your tongue. On that point, how is it worth nearly $100? I mean really, it’s a piece of silicone made from a cast (not customised or anything). I contacted the company (I’m in Australia) to see if I could return it as they advertise a money back guarantee and got no reply. Hateful product.
- Submitted By MikeSnoringSux on 08/05/2017This device looks weird and when I started using it, I had problems actually placing it on my tongue. One time I put it on too tight and the next day my tongue hurt, like actually hurt. As for snoring, it does help, but it doesn’t eliminate it.
- Submitted By BrianKing on 07/25/2017I tried using this for a couple of weeks but I wasn’t satisfied. Got my money back easily.
AveoTSD is an effective and comfortable anti-snoring mouthpiece that eliminates oral airflow obstructions by holding your tongue in a forward position. Read our detailed review of the device and discover what users had to say about it in their aveoTSD reviews.