Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this AirSnore VS ZQuiet comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- An effective solution
- Simple fitting process
- High-quality materials
- Surprisingly low price
- Comfortable to wear
- Extremely flexible fit
- Long-lasting & durable
- Medical-grade material
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joshua Webster on 06/01/2018It works just fine for me for a week but then started falling apart for some reason. It reduced my snoring considerably but I felt the material becoming rougher and almost spongy. I might be using some wrong cleaning solutions or something but yeah, lasted about a week.
- Submitted By Robert Goodwin on 01/19/2018I've tried to mold this mouthpiece a dozen times and I just can't get it to fit properly. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here or do device is faulty but I can feel it's not fitting properly every time I put it in my mouth. Luckily, it can be molded as many times as you want so I guess I'm bound to get it right eventually. Hasn't happened yet though.
- Submitted By Archie Hayward on 09/15/2017More comfortable than other MADs I tried and what is much more important, it really works for me. I did drool in the beginning, but I guess that’s normal.
- Submitted By Lola Hayes on 08/19/2017Doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Julie Long on 02/16/2019Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Jack Henderson on 11/03/2018I bought this one by mistake and later realized I can’t use it with my tooth implant so be aware if you have them as well, this is not the mouthpiece for you.
- Submitted By Christina Foster on 08/29/2018Worked like a charm for my husband which means we both get to have some quality sleep at last. His jaw did get quite sore for the first two weeks though and he had trouble chewing for like an hour or two after taking the mouthpiece out.
- Submitted By Kevin Nelson on 06/01/2018On top of reducing my snoring, this device also helped me improve the posture of my lower jaw. My wife and I both got one and it worked perfectly for both of us. We wake up well rested and fresh, and we never wake each other up during the night.
Are you struggling with snoring and looking for a mouthpiece to solve your snoring issues forever? Take a look at our ZQuiet review in order to determine if this mandibular advancement device is right for you.