Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this AirSnore VS ZQuiet comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- An effective solution
- Simple fitting process
- High-quality materials
- Surprisingly low price
- Comfortable to wear
- Extremely flexible fit
- Long-lasting & durable
- Medical-grade material
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joshua Webster on 06/01/2018It works just fine for me for a week but then started falling apart for some reason. It reduced my snoring considerably but I felt the material becoming rougher and almost spongy. I might be using some wrong cleaning solutions or something but yeah, lasted about a week.
- Submitted By Robert Goodwin on 01/19/2018I've tried to mold this mouthpiece a dozen times and I just can't get it to fit properly. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here or do device is faulty but I can feel it's not fitting properly every time I put it in my mouth. Luckily, it can be molded as many times as you want so I guess I'm bound to get it right eventually. Hasn't happened yet though.
- Submitted By Archie Hayward on 09/15/2017More comfortable than other MADs I tried and what is much more important, it really works for me. I did drool in the beginning, but I guess that’s normal.
- Submitted By Lola Hayes on 08/19/2017Doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Kevin Nelson on 06/01/2018On top of reducing my snoring, this device also helped me improve the posture of my lower jaw. My wife and I both got one and it worked perfectly for both of us. We wake up well rested and fresh, and we never wake each other up during the night.
- Submitted By Mark Young on 05/26/2018I've tried so many different snoring mouthpieces over the years and this is the first one that allowed me to move my jaw in my sleep without losing its effectiveness. For the first time, I didn't feel constricted and on natural while wearing a mouthpiece.
- Submitted By Isaac Pack on 01/19/2018I’m not sure how I feel about zquiet. It obviously helps, I’m not snoring nearly as loudly as before (I used to wake myself up), but just having this thing in my mouth all night, at first I seriously thought I was going to choke. It’s not that awful now, but it is still really unpleasant.
- Submitted By Julian Wilson on 01/18/2018I am not sure it fits my mouth well, I’m pretty certain it shouldn’t be this uncomfortable. I guess it is ok because it seems to work, but my mouth feels real sore in the morning.
Are you struggling with snoring and looking for a mouthpiece to solve your snoring issues forever? Take a look at our ZQuiet review in order to determine if this mandibular advancement device is right for you.