Once you have narrowed your choice down to two excellent mandibular advancement devices, all you need is a fresh, objective look at both of them in order to know for certain which one of them is the right choice for you. We have made this AirSnore VS SnoreMeds comparison for that purpose. See how well these devices satisfy our criteria and which one of them we believe is the more reliable and effective snoring aid.
- An effective solution
- Simple fitting process
- High-quality materials
- Surprisingly low price
- Cheap and easy to use
- FDA-approved materials
- BPA- and latex-free
- Full 45-day guarantee
- Jaw fatigue:
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy).
- Jaw fatigue;
- Sore gums;
- Nasal snorers;
- Individuals with sleep apnea (as an alternative to CPAP therapy);
- Individuals with full dentures or teeth/gum disease;
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joshua Webster on 06/01/2018It works just fine for me for a week but then started falling apart for some reason. It reduced my snoring considerably but I felt the material becoming rougher and almost spongy. I might be using some wrong cleaning solutions or something but yeah, lasted about a week.
- Submitted By Robert Goodwin on 01/19/2018I've tried to mold this mouthpiece a dozen times and I just can't get it to fit properly. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here or do device is faulty but I can feel it's not fitting properly every time I put it in my mouth. Luckily, it can be molded as many times as you want so I guess I'm bound to get it right eventually. Hasn't happened yet though.
- Submitted By Archie Hayward on 09/15/2017More comfortable than other MADs I tried and what is much more important, it really works for me. I did drool in the beginning, but I guess that’s normal.
- Submitted By Lola Hayes on 08/19/2017Doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Sandra Hall on 06/02/2018This was the only mouthpiece I was able to fit inside my mouth. It doesn't fall out during the night, it molded perfectly to my teeth, and most importantly, keeps me absolutely snore free.
- Submitted By James McCoy on 04/08/2018You know you have a serious snoring problem when your wifey starts bunking with the kids…It was terrible, my throat was so sore every morning and I was always sleepy. That is until I tried SnoreMeds. I got a Value Pack for men which contains not one, not two but four mouthpieces and a travel case, and I gotta say I’m very satisfied with this product. The price is very good, especially the value pack, witch which Im probably set for life. The moutpieces are solid, but soft, comfortable as much as an a oral snoring device can be, and they’re easy to fit. I think this is a very good product and I recommend it to everyone who wants to reduce snoring and start sleeping better.
- Submitted By Robert and Linda Kurtowiz on 02/02/2018We are both using SnoreMeds, and we are so happy. NO more waking eachother up in the middle of the night with our terrible snoring. Now we can finally go on trips with friends without being embarrased by our snoring. SnoreMeds is great!
- Submitted By Kyle on 06/10/2017Good value for money and reliable snoring device. My snoring got better by some 80% which is amazing.
Ideal for those looking for an affordable snoring aid that actually works, SnoreMeds is a mouthpiece that can allow you and your partner to finally have a good night's rest. It is made of safe, soft materials and can be easily fitted at home.