All anti-snoring rings may look alike to the untrained eye, but the truth is that they vastly differ, especially in terms of effectiveness. This Acusnore VS The Fire At Will comparison is designed to offer insight into the distinctive features of these anti-snoring rings and allow you to make your choice more easily. See which one of them better satisfies our criteria and constitutes the right anti-snoring solution for your needs.
- Surprisingly affordable
- No known side effects
- 3 acupressure activators
- Simple and convenient
- No pain or discomfort
- Therapeutic copper
- Without side effects
- Comfortable and cheap
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to copper or metal.
- Individuals allergic to copper or metal in general;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to copper.
- Individuals allergic to copper;
- Individuals under the age of 18;
- Pregnant women;
- Individuals who have a heart pacemaker or some other electrical device fitted;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa Robertson on 05/27/2018The ring looks really nice and the pressure it applies never gets too uncomfortable. On the other hand, it only slightly relieved my snoring problem, so you shouldn't expect too much. It might help a bit but you'll definitely need an additional snoring a if you wish to stop snoring completely.
- Submitted By Danielle Spencer on 05/12/2018Honestly, I didn't expect much from this ring but it is definitely managed to surprise me. It didn't stop my snoring completely but it turned down the volume to an acceptable level. According to my husband, the results are definitely noticeable so you should be pretty happy with this ring unless you set on realistic expectations.
- Submitted By Ian Crow on 03/22/2018Looks cool and all, acupuncture and all that but I just can't stand anything in my nose.
- Submitted By FrancescoDiPietri on 08/16/2017Who knew that a tiny little ring can actually make you snore less? This ring works, not completely of course, but I definitely snore less.
- Submitted By Alexandra Palmer on 05/05/2018We bought this ring to try and stop my husband's snoring since he started waking me several times every single night. The ring looks okay, it's some kind of metal, and it arrived quickly and in good shape. My husband has been using it for around a month now and need didn't do much for his snoring. It didn't fit the way we taught it would, so that may have something to do with it, but bottom line, he still wakes me a couple of times a night.
- Submitted By GianniPhilippakis on 03/17/2018This ring stains my finger. I go to work with a grey-green patch of skin on my pinkie, I look ridiculous. But at least my wife doesn’t elbow me all night long…
- Submitted By AmandaBrown on 02/21/2018What a terrific little ring! I love my Good Night antisnore ring! Acupressure is real, you guys! I know I don’t have to but I wear this ring all day long. I just like the way it looks on my finger.
- Submitted By JoeFromBoston on 07/12/2017This is a very good product. I don’t know how exactly, but these acupressure thingies made me snore less than ever. I mean, nothing will ever cure snoring for me, I know that, but now I definitely snore less.
Acusnore anti-snore rings are a revolutionary snoring aid that uses acupressure and copper to balance oxygen intake and prevent snoring. Discover the key features of this comfortable and inexpensive anti-snoring solution in our Acusnore ring review.