All anti-snoring rings may look alike to the untrained eye, but the truth is that they vastly differ, especially in terms of effectiveness. This Acusnore VS AntiSnor comparison is designed to offer insight into the distinctive features of these anti-snoring rings and allow you to make your choice more easily. See which one of them better satisfies our criteria and constitutes the right anti-snoring solution for your needs.
- Surprisingly affordable
- No known side effects
- 3 acupressure activators
- Simple and convenient
- Easy to use & looks great
- Extremely comfortable
- No side effects whatsoever
- Comes in different sizes
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to copper or metal.
- Individuals allergic to copper or metal in general;
- Snorers with sleep apnea.
- Allergic reactions in individuals allergic to nickel;
- Unspecified reactions in individuals suffering from heart disease.
- Individuals with a history of heart disease;
- Substantially overweight individuals;
- Infants or children;
- Individuals with sleep apnea.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa Robertson on 05/27/2018The ring looks really nice and the pressure it applies never gets too uncomfortable. On the other hand, it only slightly relieved my snoring problem, so you shouldn't expect too much. It might help a bit but you'll definitely need an additional snoring a if you wish to stop snoring completely.
- Submitted By Danielle Spencer on 05/12/2018Honestly, I didn't expect much from this ring but it is definitely managed to surprise me. It didn't stop my snoring completely but it turned down the volume to an acceptable level. According to my husband, the results are definitely noticeable so you should be pretty happy with this ring unless you set on realistic expectations.
- Submitted By Ian Crow on 03/22/2018Looks cool and all, acupuncture and all that but I just can't stand anything in my nose.
- Submitted By FrancescoDiPietri on 08/16/2017Who knew that a tiny little ring can actually make you snore less? This ring works, not completely of course, but I definitely snore less.
- Submitted By Coleen Mason on 06/07/2018I was sooo surprised when it worked to my husband. At 1st night, no snoring at all! But on the 4th night, he’s snoring again and on the 5th night, he’s not. So I’m confused now.. maybe the ring only works when its worn properly, i dont know.. i just hope that the ring will work for good or else, goodluck to me!?
- Submitted By Lawrence Fields on 05/24/2018I give this ring two stars because it looks really fancy. Other than that, it definitely didn't work for me and didn't affect my snoring problem whatsoever.
- Submitted By Marilyn Hawkins on 05/11/2018I bought two of these, one for my husband and the other for my daughter's boyfriend. Honestly, I can't really tell if it works or not. My daughter says her boyfriend stopped sounding like a freight train, but I don't see any improvements when it comes to my husband. So, I guess you can call it hit and miss product, it'll work for somebody and be completely useless for somebody else.
- Submitted By KurtMannenfeldt on 02/15/2018These rings are actually quite elegant. They go well with my wedding band. I wear two because I feel like just one doesn’t do it for me.
Acusnore anti-snore rings are a revolutionary snoring aid that uses acupressure and copper to balance oxygen intake and prevent snoring. Discover the key features of this comfortable and inexpensive anti-snoring solution in our Acusnore ring review.