Acusnore ring provides a completely natural means of solving your snoring problems once and for all. The device operates completely drug-free, utilizing the ancient Chinese arts of acupressure and acupuncture.
Acusnore ring stimulates 3 acupressure points on your little finger and it’s made of copper, which has numerous positive effects on human bodies. Acupressure is a medically proven healing method and Acusnore ring focuses on your ulnar nerve, which is connected directly to the little finger and can be easily activated by a slight pressure. The main purpose of this nerve is to connect your organs and limbs to your central nervous system.
So, if you’re interested in exploring the potential benefits of Acusnore ring, you should definitely read this post to learn how to use it before even buying it.
Here’s all you’ll ever need to know about using your Acusnore ring:
- You shouldn’t wear the ring during your waking hours in order to ensure optimal results while you’re asleep.
- Males should place the ring on the little finger of their right hand preferably half an hour before bedtime. Females should wear the ring on their left hand.
- Pressure must be applied on the outside or underneath your little finger. Note that the ring provides the best results in the first position, according to numerous verified user reviews.
- You should gently squeeze the frame of the ring to apply pressure, so never tighten the ring to the point of discomfort.
- You’ll have to experiment a bit in order to pinpoint both the optimal ring position and the ideal amount of pressure for you.
- You should experience immediate relief, but the ring may take a couple of days to develop beneficial effects in some cases.
Acusnore ring is very easy to use and it offers a completely mechanical way of handling your snoring problems. It exploits the knowledge “databases” of acupuncture and acupressure to stimulate your ulnar nerve and provide almost immediate relief from snoring.